8 Best Suppliers for Dropshipping Sunglasses
- The growing popularity of sunglasses
- Are sunglasses good to dropship?
- Best Suppliers for Dropshipping Sunglasses
- CTS Wholesale Sunglasses
- Solo Solis
- Pink Town USA
- American Greenwood
- Final thoughts
It’s a fact that “the sun is always shining somewhere,” hence the demand for sunglasses is always going to be present. To put it in numbers, it’s projected that the global eyewear market will reach a value of 197.2 billion U.S. dollars by 2027. Therefore, if you decide to dropship sunglasses, it’s less likely that you’ll go out of business that easily.
Find more statistics at Statista
Nevertheless, there’s one critical factor that contributes to opening a store for dropshipping sunglasses that’ll vigorously race against the competition – seeking the most reliable and trustworthy from all the sunglasses dropshipping suppliers present on the market.
As per usual, we’ve rolled our sleeves up and found the best dropshipping suppliers for you to choose from. But before diving into the list, let’s analyze what makes sunglasses winning dropshipping products.
The growing popularity of sunglasses
Sunglasses are an item that has been existing for decades and this is what their history looks like:
- 12th century China – It’s assumed that people started producing the first models of sunglasses during this time. However, these didn’t offer any protection from UV rays as they were used for another purpose. The sunglasses in this period were mostly made from smoky quartz and were used by the Chinese judges to cover up their facial expressions during court processes.
- Mid-18th century – The mid-18th century was the time when experimentation with tinted lenses took place. In this period, the sunglasses were made with lenses that still didn’t offer protection from the sun, but correction of vision problems.
- Early 20th century – The first sunglasses that blocked UV light were introduced in 1913 under the name Crookes lenses. After this time, in the 1920s, the use of sunglasses widely spread, and they became an item worn mainly by Hollywood stars.
- Present day – Today, sunglasses are an industry standard, and people are wearing them for both styling and protection.
Sunglasses as a protective shield
The faster the sunglasses industry grows, the better the sunglasses manufacturing becomes. Nowadays, many brands produce sunglasses that ensure premium protection not only from the sun. This is the key reason why almost every person on Earth possesses at least one pair of sunglasses. Today sunglasses act as a protective shield from UVA and UVB rays and ensure protection from wind, dust, sand, and snow. Additionally, they help prevent and improve numerous eye conditions and diseases, including cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and more.
Sunglasses as a fashion accessory
Aside from keeping our eyes safe, sunglasses are seen some of the most popular accessories. As a result, nowadays, we have access to an infinite number of designs, styles, shapes, colors, and patterns for sunglasses. People can be seen wearing them on different occasions, such as during summer activities, holidays, events, weddings, festivals, and more. Likewise, in the winter months, when going hiking, skiing, or whenever the sun is shining.
Although this is a good thing, it also means that there are an awful lot of eyewear brands out there. Therefore, it’s imperative to choose a supplier that offers high-quality sunglasses from premium brands, such as dropshipping designer sunglasses. Thereby, the fundamental thing to do is find the right supplier and develop a potent strategy for placing your products on the market.
With BrandsGateway's dropshipping service, you can start earning profits in the blink of an eye.
Are sunglasses good to dropship?
To conclude what we said above, yes, sunglasses are great for dropshipping. With a revenue amounting to 20.82 billion USD in 2022, it’s suffice to say that selling this fashion accessory is worth the investment. Moreover, as the sunglasses market is projected to grow by 8.90% and expected to reach close to 27 billion USD by 2025, you’re looking at great chances of success.
Best Suppliers for Dropshipping Sunglasses
Having a reputable dropshipping supplier will surely support you on the way to achieving success in the sunglasses industry. As the eyewear market is highly competitive, the better supplier you find the bigger your chances of flourishing are. To help you decide easily, we’ve gathered the best sunglasses dropshipping suppliers. Let’s see what they have to offer.
But before going into this business, as we said before, get a close look of potential dropshipping suppliers
Register for free, start selling BrandsGateway's catalog, and skyrocket your sales.
First on the list is BrandsGateway. Aside from having a mind-blowing collection of high-quality designer clothing for women and men, they also specialize in dropshipping sunglasses and frames for men and women. Here’s what their offer includes:
- BrandsGateway can supply you with a world-class designer sunglasses collection from renowned brands such as Christian Dior, Guess, Just Cavalli, Kate Spade, and more.
- They pride themselves in selling 100% authentic branded eyewear collections.
- NO MOQ necessary;
- Additionally, the company offers premium shipping services and a convenient return policy of 14 days.
- Last but not least, customers can enjoy a fully automated dropshipping experience made possible by integrating their WooCommerce, Shopify, Wix, or Shift4Shop stores with BrandsGateway via the Shopify and Shift4Shop apps or the WooCommerce and Wix plugin solutions.
Based in Madrid, Spain, Hanukeii is a brand that manufactures women’s and men’s sunglasses and accessories. This is what their dropshipping program offers:
- They work with online retailers who want to sell sunglasses made particularly in Spain.
- Hanukeii has a collection of diverse eyewear models, including Kailani, Mavericks, Nunkui, and Wildkala sunglasses.
- They deliver to their clients’ customers 24 hours after placing the order.
With two offices in Italy and the USA, Buy2Bee specializes in dropshipping clothing and accessories, with sunglasses made specifically for the female audience. More precisely, this dropshipping supplier offers the following:
- They sell women’s eyewear by several brands including John Richmond, Rock & Republic, and Extè.
- Their dropshipping service works with invoices, therefore, as a dropshipper, you’ll need to request your invoice at the end of each month because, as they state in their FAQs, “customs require that an invoice is included in the product amount for every order shipped outside the EU”.
- However, their downside is that they feature a somewhat limited stock of sunglasses and sell women’s collections exclusively.
CTS Wholesale Sunglasses has been specializing in this niche for more than 25 years and it has to offer:
- Reading glasses and sunglasses for women, men, and children.
- They ensure secure shipping within 1-3 business days from the date the order is placed and processed.
Based in the Netherlands, Solo Solis is an eyewear brand that manufactures sunglasses and accessories for women and men. They provide the following dropshipping conditions:
- There isn’t a monthly fee, however, there are fees per order and per pair of sunglasses.
- They don’t accept individual returns, but in case your customer wants to return an item, they’ll have to do it to your address. Additionally, you can return the returned goods to Solo Solis every three months and receive a settlement.
- They have a minimum order quantity of over 25 pairs of sunglasses per order.
Next on the list of suppliers for dropshipping sunglasses is Got Shades. The company holds an inventory of eyeglasses and sunglasses from different brands. This is what they supply customers with:
- Got Shades features shades with round, square, butterfly-like, and other types of shapes and designs.
- When it comes to shipping options, orders are dispatched within 24 to 72 ours after receiving them.
If you are into selling bold and eclectic sunglasses for women, Pink Town USA has an inventory that might interest you:
- They don’t require a minimum order quantity;
- Shipping costs and carriers vary based on destination, weight, and size. For example, packages with weight below 1lb are usually shipped with USPS First Class Mail. On the other hand, those with weight above 1lb are delivered wither via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx.
- Their products are not branded, however, which could be a disadvantage for online store owners who want to provide high-quality sunglasses with premium protection.
Last on the list of dropshipping sunglasses suppliers is American Greenwood – a company that started out with manufacturing buttons, and later other apparel pieces as well.
- Aside from buttons, today they sell promotional bags and totes, headwear, eyewear, and more.
- Sunglasses and reading glasses compose their small eyewear collection.
In the end, let’s summarize what is fundamental for opening a store for dropshipping sunglasses. You should seek a supplier that can supply you with trendy sunglasses from eminent brands and with strong UVA and UVB protection. That’s proven to be the recipe for a successful dropshipping business in this industry. People will continue to buy sunglasses not only as a fashion statement but for protection as well. They are an item that is both safe and stylish for our eyes, and they remain a necessity throughout the whole year.
About the Author
Kristina, Head of Content at BrandsGateway. Eternal inspiration: The Doors music and lyrics, Bernardo Bertolucci's timeless “Stealing Beauty”, and the dynamic and meditative Ashtanga Yoga.