12 Best Wholesale Clothing Suppliers in Canada in 2023
The apparel industry is among the leading industries in many countries around the world, and Canada is no exception. With an apparel retail sector reported to reach 27 billion Canadian dollars in 2023, Canada is clearly an attractive location for launching a dropshipping business.
Whether you’re already operating a clothing retail business online or own a brick-and-mortar store, bringing newness to your customers is key. For this reason, it’s a must for you as a business owner to constantly be on the lookout for the best wholesale clothing suppliers in Canada.
This article aims to help you by having all the top wholesale clothing suppliers listed in the country.
Register for free, start selling BrandsGateway's catalog, and skyrocket your sales.
Best Wholesale Clothing Suppliers in Canada
BrandsGateway is among the leading wholesale luxury apparel suppliers around the globe with operations in the USA and in many countries across Europe as well. The company supplies numerous retail stores worldwide, including Canada, both online and offline. BrandsGateway’s user-friendly website allows retailers to pick the merchandise they want to purchase in a very straightforward manner and place the order directly.
- They offer products from over 100 luxury fashion brands including Dolce & Gabbana, Jimmy Choo, Gucci, and many other world-famous designers.
- All items are 100% guaranteed to be authentic.
- One of the many fashion categories BrandsGateway offers are luxury clothing, luxury shoes, luxury accessories, luxury jewelry, and luxury bags.
- You can buy their products by simply registering on their wholesale page.
- BrandsGateway offers 300-400 new items for retailers to choose from on a weekly basis.
- With warehouses in the US and Europe, shipping is available in over 170 countries worldwide.
- Your merchandise will be dispatched within 24-48 hours after ordering and will be delivered to you within 1-7 days.
- Profit margins can be as high as 250% per order.
- You can benefit from a convenient 7-day return policy.
Wordans is a Canada-based wholesale clothing supplier focused on selling good quality basic apparel for men, women, and children.
- The categories they cover are casual and athletic wear with subcategories like T-shirts, sweats & fleece, jackets, and tank tops.
- When purchasing from Wordans, you do not need to worry about minimum order quantities as you can order even a single piece any time you want to.
- Keep in mind that you can only enjoy free shipping once your spending exceeds 129 CAD.
- Delivery times can take up to 4-8 days nationally.
Bargains Group is not specifically specialized in selling apparel, but you can find a wide range of clothing items in their offer.
- They are a discount wholesale supplier specializing in promotional products at low prices.
- They carry over 10 000 products good discounts on retail prices.
- Bargains Group sells everything from underwear to outerwear for men, women, and children.
- Unfortunately, handpicking the color and the size of the items with Bargains Group is not possible as all apparel is being sold in pre-packed packages of 24 units.
Teehatch is a print-on-demand Canadian-based supplier that offers wholesale women’s clothing and men’s clothing for boutiques nationwide.
- You can find different apparel categories in their product range, such as t-shirts, hoodies, hats, and other.
- Orders get delivered within 10 business days, however, keep in mind that, because of stock shortages, delays of up to 4 working days may occur.
Although Alanic Clothing specializes in sports and activewear, they are now manufacturing and distributing casual clothing categories as well.
- Alanic Clothing only sells wholesale clothing in bulk.
- Moreover, if you place a bulk order with above 500 units, you can enjoy further discounts on the purchase price.
Jerico was established in 1987 and has been a part of the Canadian wholesale clothing supplier landscape ever since.
- They manufacture and sell eco-friendly, blank, casual apparel for men, women, and children.
- The materials used by Jerico are all sustainable, including bamboo textiles, eco-fleece, and loopwheel melanges.
- All their apparel is made in Canada, which allows for less transportation of goods, making them even more environmentally conscious.
Good for Sunday
Following Jerico, Good for Sunday is another environmentally conscious supplier in Canada that allows customers to buy in bulk.
- They have all their products manufactured in Canada in an eco-friendly manner by a family-owned business that runs all aspects of the production.
- In Good for Sunday’s offering, you will find high-quality, sustainable everyday staples that you can resell to your customers.
- Additionally, they also make printed T-shirts that carry a printed message to encourage both the wearer and their surroundings to be more environmentally conscious.
Faire is another wholesale clothing supplier in Canada on our list that operates as a marketplace for small brands.
- They are offering all kinds of fashion apparel for women, men, and kids.
- Faire is already partnered with local retailers that resell their products both online and in physical stores.
- They offer the opportunity to retailers to purchase handpicked products, so you would not have to commit to larger stocklots that you are not able to sell through.
- Be aware that as you can find independent brands on Faire’s website, all the products you purchase will ship from the brands directly which may result in several deliveries and more difficult return processes.
As you could guess from the name of the company, T Sport is selling branded activewear and casual clothing.
- Their offering includes apparel for all ages and genders.
- The brands they supply include Nike, Adidas, Columbia, and many more.
- T Sport does not have a minimum order quantity for resellers, and they offer free nationwide shipping when you buy at least 399 CAD worth of merchandise.
Next on our list is S&S Activewear which is also a wholesale clothing supplier that offers blank clothing across multiple categories.
- They have suitable merchandise for men, women, and kids, including infants and toddlers.
- They are offering a local pick-up option at all their locations, which means, if you are located in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, or Montreal, you can pop by for your order to avoid shipping costs on smaller amounts as well.
Established in 2020, T-shirtideal is a well-established wholesale clothing supplier based in Montreal.
- T-shirt ideal is a Canadian-own business that is specialized in distributing promotional and corporate-branded activewear and casual clothing.
- Despite what their company name indicates, T-shirtideal is not solely focused on selling T-shirts but a wide range of products.
- Their categories include hoodies, polos, pants, outerwear, and accessories alike.
- They do not require their retail partners to place a minimum order quantity and offer nationwide free shipping above 475 CAD.
Fabrik is offering a great selection of blank wholesale clothing for the Canadian retail market.
- All their merchandise is branded as they work with popular brands like Calvin Klein, Oakley, North Face, and many more.
- When having Fabrik as your wholesale clothing supplier in Canada, you can either purchase blank apparel from them or you can also choose their digital printing or embroidery services to customize your merchandise.
To sum up
To wrap it up, as all business owners know, having an outstanding product offering in the apparel industry is a must if you want to succeed with your business. However, as a Canadian clothing retail store owner, you have plenty of options when it comes to finding the best supplier with the most suited products for your audience.
It’s recommended for you thoroughly analyze your competition and identify the key points where your business can outdo them, and also put the emphasis on knowing your customers the best. Both of these will help you to find your perfect match among the above-mentioned suppliers that will offer you secure cooperation in the long run.
- Wholesale suppliers Sweden
- Wholesale suppliers Germany
- Wholesale suppliers Belgium
- Wholesale suppliers Italy
- Wholesale suppliers France
- Wholesale suppliers Spain
- Wholesale clothing Netherlands
- Wholesale suppliers in the USA
- Best wholesale websites UK
- Australian wholesale clothing
About the Author
Fashion marketing professional turned digital marketer. My name is Lilla and I have been working in the fashion industry for 5 years. Currently working at BrandsGateway and helping with the development of the marketing strategy and on occasions writing articles for our audience. When away form the computer, I enjoy outdoors and running with my dogs.