15 Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Germany
- Germany eCommerce statistics
- Can you do dropshipping in Germany?
- Is dropshipping profitable in Germany?
- Best dropshipping suppliers in Germany
- Manolya Electronics
- AGI AKKU Service
- Dropshipping Marktplatz
- Trends 4 Cents
- In conclusion
Dropshipping businesses are slowly taking over the marketplace and filling it with their simplicity and practicality. Constant changes in the global market and new technologies are always thriving to make the consumer’s life easier and more entertaining. In the same way, new dropshipping companies emerge almost everywhere now. Of course, this is super important as it slowly transforms the global scene into a more competitive market that requires a quality approach.
Register for free, start selling BrandsGateway's catalog, and skyrocket your sales.
With eCommerce at its peak, it seems like dropshipping is nowhere near its stagnation. The market even records everlasting growth year by year. According to Statista, the online buyer number stands at 2.14 Billion people in 2021. That is 27.6 percent of the almost 8 billion people in the world.
This shows how consumer habits have been changing throughout time, with people using online stores more frequently than ever before. And Germany is not an exception. Let’s talk numbers.
Germany eCommerce statistics
- Statista projects that by the end of 2023, the eCommerce sector in Germany is set to reach US$125bn;
- The annual growth rate is calculated to be 8.71%;
- By 2027, it’s projected that the country’s online market will earn over $170bn;
- The fashion segment is currently bringing the biggest share of profits, expected to reach US$36bn by the end of 2023.
These numbers showcase the increasing trend in eCommerce and dropshippers should seriously consider them in order to extend their market reach in this country. In fact, this especially applies to those who are just starting in this sector. Therefore, we made this list of dropshipping suppliers in Germany to help you on your dropshipping journey. So, let’s explore.
With BrandsGateway's dropshipping service, you can start earning profits in the blink of an eye.
Can you do dropshipping in Germany?
Yes, dropshipping in Germany is possible. With Germany’s eCommerce market showing outstanding growth in sales, no need to hesitate if dropshipping is worth it as it’s something you should definitely consider.
Is dropshipping profitable in Germany?
Yes, dropshipping in Germany is profitable. With 67 million Germans making online purchases, as stated by Datareportal, there’s no doubt that launching a dropshipping business in Germany is a smart business idea. Keep in mind, however, that when it comes to choosing your product niche, the eCommerce fashion segment in Germany has been experiencing a particular boom as you may have already noticed from the statistics above, thus allowing you to work with great dropshipping profit margins.
Best dropshipping suppliers in Germany
Now that you have all the statistics and facts, it’s time to introduce you to the absolute best dropshipping suppliers in Germany.
First on the list of the best dropshipping suppliers in Germany is BrandsGateway. It is the largest online dropshipping supplier offering B2B2C services and specializing in luxury clothing for both men and women. So, if you’re a dropshipping business with fashion in your focus that needs to grow its business in Germany, you absolutely need to consider BrandsGateway. It will surely boost your sales and increase your profits and pave your way to success.
- Products from over 120 designer luxury brands;
- More than 15,000 fashion items, including a variety of types of dresses to dropship, dropshipping sunglasses. pants, jackets, tops, jewelery, etc.
- Opportunities to get up to 90% discount on retail prices;
- Chances to earn up to 250% on every order;
- No minimum order quantity requests;
- WooCommerce, and Wix plugin integrations and convenient Shopify App and Shift4Shop App;
- Automatic features include order automation and inventory updates;
- CSV-files integration with Amazon and eBay, allowing you to dropship on both these platforms as well;
- Real-time order syncing and up-to-date payment information;
- Dropshipping worldwide with FedEx, DHL, and UPS;
- Products are shipped in 1-3 working days within the EU and 5-7 working days outside the EU;
- 14-day return policy for damaged or wrongly shipped orders.
The Hamburg-based food supplement wholesale supplier is a perfect match for you if you are in the search of quality products for your dropshipping food business.
- Their portfolio covers various food supplements, food additives, sweeteners, flavorings, spices, and other condiments;
- The shipping process for Germany is conducted at a flat rate of 3.95 euros;
- On the downside, their payment methods can really step up the ordering process and provide a smoother delivery.
Next on the list on the list of the best dropshipping suppliers in Germany is Rayeeboard. Another niche wholesaler and dropshipping supplier that is present on the market since 2015. The idea’s inception started in China but, for a pretty short period of time, their business grew due to the rising global popularity of smart scooters. Soon after, Rayeeboard opened its warehouses in Germany and France.
- This supplier offers different types of hoverboards with a one-year warranty program;
- In addition, they’re also manufacturing hoverboards in a factory located in Zhejiang, China;
- Shipping usually takes usually 2-5 days.
Shirt-King is a German dropshipping supplier that specializes in textile production and print-on-demand services.
- Products are mostly made out of cotton;
- The printers’ ink is water-based and free from harmful substances;
- Delivery times vary from 2-5 days.
Youngfash is yet another on the list of dropshipping suppliers in Germany that covers several brands in its scope of work. Despite Germany, this supplier also operates in most of the countries in Europe.
- It’s predominantly oriented towards women’s brands, although it includes some items for men and children;
- Customers can choose from around 4,000 clothing items;
- They consider their products inclusive as they don’t aim at a particular generation of people.
If you are planning to open a dropshipping jewelry business, then you should check this dropshipping supplier out.
- Gallay provides various gold and silver jewelry items, including some glass and decorative stones;
- Most products are made of gold-plated and silver-plated brass alloys;
- Their inventory consists of 6000 items;
- However, their available stock is constantly changing, so one must pay close attention to the items in their shop in order to avoid selling items they no longer have in stock.
The next company that made it on the list of the best dropshipping suppliers in Germany is Manolya Electronics, offering electrical appliances and other exclusive products.
- Headquarters are located in Berlin;
- The company incorporates brands such as Apple, Samsung, Xiaomi, GoPro, Miele, and Panasonic;
- Customer service can be contacted via email, or phone from Monday to Friday.
Founded in 2015, Resital is one of the largest German dropshipping suppliers of machine-woven carpets.
- Their warehouse is located in Kerpen;
- They work with acrylic, polypropylene, and polyester materials;
- In order to get full access to all current collections, dropshippers are required to register via their website.
CLP Trading GmbH is a furniture dropshipping supplier that provides dropshippers with the right tools in order to become successful in the eCommerce sector.
- Their warehouse holds several thousand products;
- They offer seasonal products such as outdoor furniture for gardens or yards;
- Additionally, they are ready to provide images, text, and customer service that you can offer to your end customers.
Another German dropshipping supplier that covers electronics and it’s subdivided into different product groups, including rechargeable batteries, power packs, chargers, and other practical accessories.
- This supplier’s overall product range amounts to 50,000 items;
- Catalogs are updated regularly;
- When dealing with their products, AGI Akku follows all relevant guidelines for the protection of the environment;
- The company also follows the EU standards for not using certain hazardous substances in the electrical equipment.
Dropshipping Marktplatz is a platform that connects suppliers and dropshipping businesses. For example, if you register for their services, you start by matching with desired suppliers and their range of products. Once you select the supplier of your choice, you can load the range of items directly into your online shop without making any purchases.
- They provide automated processes, so you can easily update all the products via their interface;
- You can market your products on websites such as Amazon, eBay, Rakuten, etc;
- You can also pay for all orders at the same time, even if they are from different suppliers.
Emporium is next on the list of the top dropshipping suppliers in Germany that provide luxury perfumes and cosmetic brands.
- The company has more than 1,800 products in its inventory;
- It offers regular restocks;
- They usually ship the product within 48 hours after the order has been received;
- Additionally, they can inform you about their new products and ongoing promotions.
Trends 4 Cents is a dropshipping supplier that incorporates a wide variety of products in its range.
- They sell products from categories such as cars and tuning, electronics, household items, leisure and outdoor;
- Delivery possible within Germany and abroad;
- Shipping times vary from 2 to 3 days within the country and from 3 to 9 days for international packages.
Monvali is a renowned manufacturer of leather bags and accessories for men. Their unique products fuse tradition and modernity and the final result is a premium item.
- They ship their products independently;
- Additionally, they also offer their goods to dropshipping businesses as well;
- Delivering the orders can take 2-3 working days;
- All leather products have a 15-year warranty
- There is a 30-day window for return.
Atixo is a German dropshipping supplier offering fashion products that range from costumes, dirndls, vintage fashion, sexy lingerie, and else.
- They guarantee to ship products the same day if the order is made before 2 PM;
- The company also allows dropshippers to download and use their premium photos for their web stores;
- Payment methods they work with include PayPal, Klarna, credit cards, and cash on delivery (only within Germany).
Selecting the perfect dropshipping supplier can be a little bit tricky at first. First, you need to make sure that you’ve assessed the eCommerce market in Germany and constructed the German online persona. Second, you need to decide what type of store would you like to run, whether a more specific one or one with a more broad range of products. Finally, you can go on and choose your dropshipping supplier, and start assembling your store.
We hope that our extensive selection of dropshipping suppliers in Germany will guide you through your decision process and help you easily come up with a solution. Who knows? Your dropshipping success story might just be around the corner.
- Dropshipping suppliers France;
- Italy dropshipping suppliers;
- Dropshipping suppliers New Zealand;
- Dropshipping suppliers in the US;
- Best dropshipping suppliers UK;
- Dropshipping suppliers in Australia;
- Dropshipping suppliers South Africa;
- Dropshipping suppliers Switzerland.
Table of Content
About the Author
Content writer and music fanatic. Always using song lyrics as inspiration for my words.