Information on personal data management in line with articles 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Concerned Subjects: Website browsers
In its role as the Data Manager of your personal data, for the effects of and in line with the EU Reg. 2016/679 alluded to hereafter as ‘GDPR’, GATEWAY HOLDINGS ÖU hereby notifies you that the foregoing legislation protects data subjects with respect to personal data management and that the principles of transparency, lawfulness, accuracy, and your rights and privacy protection form the basis of this treatment.
The statutory regulations of the foregoing law and the privacy obligations specified therein will be adhered to while processing your personal data.
Purposes of processing: in relation to the performance of obligations pertaining to contractual or legislative obligations, your data will specifically be processed based on the following purposes:
- Analysis and statistics of users and navigation
- Custom content management or advanced navigation
- Functional or technical access to the site without saving any data after exiting the browser
- Access to the catalog
It is necessary to process functional data for the realization of these obligations in order to properly manage the relationship, and the implementation of the aforementioned purposes depends on their conferment. In addition, the Data Controller states that the effectiveness of the processing itself may not be guaranteed by the Data Controller if there is any incorrect communication, or non-communication, of any mandatory information.
In a bid to perform the indicated processing, it may be necessary for the Data Controller to have complete access to certain categories of personal data such as the log file of web browsing. Article 9 of the GDPR will be complied with when processing the personal data in these particular categories.
With your permission, the Data Controller may also use your personal data for the purposes given below:
- Advertising and Marketing purposes
You are not mandated to provide data for the purposes mentioned above, and the effectiveness of the treatment itself, or continuation of the relationship, is not compromised by your nonacceptance of treatment.
The following methods will be utilized in processing your personal data:
- Provisional treatment incognito
- Application of electronic calculators via software directly programmed or managed
- Use of electronic calculators powered by software systems under the management of third parties
All treatments are conducted with the implementation of the necessary security measures and in adherence to the methods provided in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR.
Communication: your details will be exclusively channeled to suitably qualified and competent individuals who can perform the required services to appropriately manage the relationship, with an assurance of protecting the rights of the party involved.
Only personnel directly permitted by the Owner will be allowed to process your data, and such categories of employees include:
- Customer Assistance Office
- Commercial Office
- Analysts and Programmers
- Marketing Office
Third parties employed as Data processors, especially to Google Tag Manager: Measurement / Analytics, Optimization, and Content Customization, may be provided with your data.
Dissemination: None of your personal information will be disclosed.
Conservation Period: based on the principles of data minimization, purpose limitation, and lawfulness, in accordance with article 5 of the GDPR, it is important to note that the conservation time of your personal data is set for;
- A time period that does not surpass the accomplishment of the purposes for collecting and processing your data and in line with the required deadlines specified by law
- A time period that does not extend beyond the services rendered
- A time period that does not exceed the realization of the purposes for obtaining and processing your data to execute and complete the prescribed purposes
Since there are significant differences between each browser (and usually between various versions of the same browser), you can check your browser’s guide for more information about the required procedure if you like to act freely through your browser’s preferences. Go to www.cookiepedia.co.uk. to get an overview of the most frequently used browsing modes.
Depending on your preference, marketing companies also provide you with the option of opting out of getting targeted ads. Although this stops the retaking and use of certain data by such companies, it does not prevent the setting of cookies.
Visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/ to get more cancellation options and other relevant information
Owner: as provided in the Law, the Data Controller is GATEWAY HOLDINGS ÖU (Narva mnt 5, 10117 Tallinn, Estonia); VAT Number: EE101980032) through its legal representative ad interim.
You are entitled to obtain portability, correction, updating, limitation, cancellation (right to terminate), an objection to the processing of your personal data from the holder. You are also at liberty to enforce all the rights enshrined in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – The concerned party’s rights
- It is the right of the interested party to know whether or not any personal data about them exists, even if it is unregistered, and to obtain their communication in clear terms.
- The concerned party is entitled to know about:
- The source of personal data
- The details of identification of the holder, of the appointed and of the responsible representative as outlined in article 5, paragraph 2
- The treatment methods and purposes
- The rationale behind the use of electronic instruments for treatment
- The parties or the categories of parties who may receive communication regarding the personal data, or who can access them as a designated representative within the territory of the agents, managers or State.
- It is the interested party’s right to demand for:
- Rectification, updating, or data integration when needed
- Termination, the transition to incognito state or stopping of unlawful processing of data, including data retained unnecessarily for purposes other than that for which they were initially collected or treated
- Data portability
- The confirmation that the operations described in letters a) and b) have come to the notice, particularly with respect to their content, of those who have been sent notifications pertaining to the data, unless in cases where this fulfillment is not possible or requires the deployment of methods that clearly undermine the protected right
- The party involved has the right to completely or partially oppose:
- The use of their personal data for advertising or sales purposes, or for commercial communication, or for performing market research
- For genuine reasons, the processing of their personal data, regardless of whether or not it is consonant with the intention for which the data were collected