6 Best Wholesale Clothing Suppliers in France
One of the most crucial steps when creating your personal business story, whether it’s for your brick-and-mortar or online store, is building your inventory. Entrepreneurs should always tend to have a carefully tailored business plan for dropshipping that’ll cover this chapter while providing a seamless customer experience. Running a thorough analysis and assessing your competitors is the key way to guarantee your store product exclusivity and quality. This is especially important in the fashion segment where the competition is quite big.
BrandsGateway provides a catalog of thousands of fashion items from luxury brands.
The process of finding the perfect items that’ll create a fashion inventory of winning dropshipping products might be slightly challenging. However, with a little help from a wholesale supplier, that’ll be 100% dedicated to providing a full service, any entrepreneur can end up with a successful venture. In that manner, we’ve compiled a list of wholesale suppliers in order to help entrepreneurs find the perfect collaborators that’ll match their ideas and strategies and build a strong relationship based on trust and respect.
In some previous articles, we talked about:
- Clothing suppliers in Europe;
- Wholesale clothing distributors in the USA;
- Wholesalers in Los Angeles;
- Top UK wholesale suppliers;
- Australia wholesale clothing;
- Canada wholesale clothing;
- Wholesale suppliers in Sweden;
- Wholesale clothing suppliers in Spain;
- Wholesale clothing suppliers in the Netherlands;
- Wholesale suppliers in Belgium.
In this article, we’ll be drawing attention to yet another European country whose reputation in the clothing industry is well-known to everyone: France – the capital of fashion. But prior to continuing with our list of suppliers, let’s go over a few statistics about France that’ll lend you a hand in executing a better targeting strategy and expanding your business.
According to Worldometer, here’s what you need to know:
- France’s population is estimated at 65 million.
- In a worldwide context, the population of France comprises 0.84% of the total world population.
- The country is ranked 22nd on the list of countries according to its population.
- Additionally, 81.1% of the population lives in the urban areas of the country, while 18.9% live in rural areas.
Internet and social media users in France
A Datareportal report states the following:
- Close to 60 million people are using the internet in France.
- There’s an increase of 600 thousand people compared to the same period between 2022 and 2023.
Social media statistics show that:
- There are over 50 million social media users in the country.
- 80% of the total population is using social media platforms taken from the data in January 2023.
France’s eCommerce landscape
According to Statista, here’s what we can learn about the French eCommerce market:
- The eCommerce market’s revenue in France will reach US$90bn by the end of 2023.
- Due to the huge fashion impact this country has worldwide, the projected market volume for this segment is set at US$30bn by the end of 2023.
- By the year 2027, the number of users in the eCommerce segment is projected to reach over 50m users.
- Lastly, the user penetration in France will reach 78.9% in 2023.
Additionally, a report for France published by the Datareportal claims that:
- Almost 54% purchased an item online.
- The first-largest segment is the Fashion segment with a generated revenue that amounts to $28 billion USD.
Best wholesale clothing suppliers in France
After a thorough dissection of the French market, now it’s time to dive into the sea of wholesale suppliers which will help build a high-quality inventory and alleviate your market penetration.
Register for free, start selling BrandsGateway's catalog, and skyrocket your sales.
If you want a reliable supplier that’ll provide you with some high-quality products for building your inventory from scratch, then BrandsGateway is your solution. Here’s what you need to know about their wholesale service:
- Their offer contains more than 120 luxury brands that’ll surely differentiate your store and grant you a place on the market.
- You can choose from the 15,000 high fashion products for both women and men, all of which have 100% authenticity assurance.
- The shipping for the wholesale orders can be performed in a timely manner as the company possesses three large warehouses on European soil which can serve every country in Europe.
- In addition, the MOQ is set at $1200/€1000, which is very low and very easily reachable. T
- here are numerous other options that BrandsGateway provides in order to satisfy every aspect of your client’s needs, such as the Pick and Mix, which lets you create your own pack of branded clothing.
- Moreover, this supplier offers you a fully personalized contact that includes access to 24/7 customer service, plugin automation, weekly newsletters, marketing materials, and lots more.
- The shipping process goes through couriers such as FedEx, DHL, and UPS, and for only $17 per order, you get a full shipping service that is secure, fast, and reliable.
- Lastly, BrandsGateway offers a 7-day return policy that starts once the package is delivered. The return policy also applies to wrongly shipped products and items that have been damaged.
Kiddystores is a wholesale supplier of clothing for babies, children, and men. It’s headquartered in Aubervilliers. This is what they’d supply you with:
- Despite clothing, they provide licenses for selling products with logos of famous cartoon characters such as Frozen, Peppa Pig, Spiderman, Fireman Sam, Batman, the Simpsons, Barbie, etc.
- They also offer non-branded products suitable for customers that don’t seek the branded element.
- All of their products are sold in bundles or small batches.
The next one on the list of wholesale suppliers is the French company GebeTex Tri Normandie. Here’s what their offer includes:
- This company specializes in recycling clothes, household linens, leather products, etc.
- Additionally, you can buy wholesale second-hand clothing.
- GebeTex also offers a range of textiles, linens, and footwear.
This wholesale supplier is located in Saint-Andiol, in the south of France. This is what you should keep in mind:
- They specialize in wholesale and semi-wholesale of used clothing, as well as import and export for thrift shops.
- In addition, the company also covers shoes, linens, and leather items that are intended for men, women, and children.
- The interesting part is that they sell their items by kg, so the clothing is measured before the prices are settled.
The next one on the list of wholesale suppliers in France is Game of Licences. This company puts the accent on the distribution of licensed items particularly made for children only. They provide customers with the following:
- In their offer, you can find products in the categories such as daywear, nightwear, bathroom linen, swimwear, underwear, footwear, leather items, and many other products intended for kids.
- As their name suggests, they also have licenses for cartoon and movie characters.
- They also cover products that are classified in collections of summer, winter, and all-year-round collections.
Happy Baby is a wholesale supplier and an import-export company that focuses on selling textiles since 1992. Their wholesale offer consists of:
- The company’s primary focus is manufacturing and distributing garments for infants and children.
- Additionally, they also offer items such as soft toys, changing bags, feeding bottles, shoes, and socks.
- They have a stock of 4,000 items.
Your store’s inventory is the soul of your business, and deciding what products you should include can be one of the most important decisions an entrepreneur will make while starting their venture. Therefore, it’s best to stick with lucrative products, such as articles of clothing. With the help of this guide, you’re certain to find the best wholesale clothing supplier in France that’ll offer you secure and safe cooperation and open your business to the world of profit.
Table of Content
About the Author
Content writer and music fanatic. Always using song lyrics as inspiration for my words.