6 Best Wholesale Suppliers in Sweden
The Scandinavian region is famous for its appetite for shopping, and the Swedish commerce and eCommerce landscape, in particular, hold significant potential to grow exponentially in the upcoming period. Official data is showing a trend that more and more consumers are turning to eCommerce stores and that online shoppers are leaning toward buying mostly beauty and fashion products.
When starting an online store, one thing is essential and that’s wholesale sourcing of quality products because Scandinavians are known for their appreciation for premium quality. Before delving into the list of the best wholesale suppliers for the Swedish region, let’s see some statistics and data about why Sweden is on the list of the best countries for dropshipping and wholesale buying and why it should be your target country when starting a clothing store.
Register for free, start selling BrandsGateway's catalog, and skyrocket your sales.
According to the latest estimate by Worldometer, Sweden has a population of over 10 million people. Out of these, 88.1% of Swedes live in urban centers, and only 11.9% percent are situated in rural areas. A study created by Flanders Investment & Trade claims that by 2025 around 44% of Swedes are going to be digital natives. This indicates that the importance of eCommerce is on the growth, with smart devices becoming an indispensable part of the purchasing process.
BrandsGateway provides a catalog of thousands of fashion items from luxury brands.
The digital and eCommerce landscapes in Sweden
When it comes to the evolution of Sweden’s digital world, here are what discoveries we’ve made with the help of Datareportal:
- As of January 2023, there were 10 million internet users in the country which accounts for almost 97% of the total population;
- In the same month of 2023, close to 9 million Swedes used social media which is a little over 80% of the total population;
- With 70% of Swedish shoppers purchasing through the internet, this country has the highest share of consumer purchases in eCommerce stores among all Nordic countries.
For these reasons, Sweden has a strong eCommerce market which, as declared by Statista, is in the following state:
- The eCommerce market of the country has a projected year-end turnover of US$16bn;
- By 2027, the revenue is expected to reach US$23bn;
- The most popular products purchased online belonged to the beauty and healthcare category and clothing and footwear products, both earning the votes of 41% of the survey’s respondents;
Find more statistics at Statista
- However, a more recent report shows that the fashion segment has taken over the lead in Sweden’s online market, with a profit of approximately US$4bn as claimed by Statista;
With these numbers, it’s safe to say that Sweden is a great and mature market for eCommerce businesses, especially in the fashion industry.
6 Best Swedish wholesale suppliers
Finally, let’s proceed with listing the best Swedish wholesale suppliers you could work with. In this article, we collected the most reputable suppliers that offer products that’ll surely resonate with your targeted audience.
Having a warehouse and an office in Sweden, BrandsGateway ensures fast and secure delivery of wholesale orders to any location in Europe, especially Sweden. The company holds a distinctive selection of luxury designer brands, including wholesale designer shoes, and products that are available to be ordered at wholesale prices at more than 70% discount.
- If you choose to become a partner with BrandsGateway, you’ll be able to choose from over 15 000 products across more than 120 brands;
- This supplier offers you a convenient Pick & Mix option, allowing you to create your own selection of goods;
- The minimum order quantity in this case is as low as 1000 USD, so you won’t need to commit to a large amount of stock when you are just starting up your eCommerce business;
- You can rely on the fast and secure dropshipping worldwide shipping that BrandsGateway offers through couriers like DHL, UPS, and FedEx;
- Shipping fees are quite affordable, starting from 17 USD per order;
- Moreover, you won’t only be able to enjoy 24/7 customer service but you’ll also have a dedicated sales manager who’ll assist you in picking the right mix of inventory for your business.
MASAI is a women’s clothing brand and wholesale supplier that is based in Copenhagen, but with warehouses in Sweden as well.
- They produce all types of apparel ranging from dresses to loungewear;
- Acceptable payment methods include Klarna, PayPal, MasterCard, and Visa;
- You can contact them from Monday to Friday between 10 AM and 6 PM;
- On the downside, they only ship to a handful of European countries.
Yabelo is yet another Swedish wholesale supplier you can partner with when targeting consumers in the Swedish fashion market.
- Their product range includes categories such as apparel, footwear, and accessories;
- All the products provided are purchased from countries across Europe either directly from the manufacturers or other retailers and then provided to resellers around the world;
- They don’t have any warehouses in Sweden, but instead in Spain, which potentially may prolong the delivery time for goods to your doorstep if you’re operating from Sweden;
- Another disadvantage with Yabelo is that you can only purchase merchandise in stocklots, so you can’t choose independent styles. This might be an issue because you won’t know for sure whether the predefined stocklots will resonate with your customers.
The next Swedish wholesale supplier on our list is DUNS Sweden.
- This supplier is specialized in children’s clothes and home textiles produced in production units in Tirupur, India;
- DUNS Sweden offers printed kids’ garments in vibrant colors and its sister brand More than a Fling offers complementary matching products;
- They claim their clothing pieces to be made of organic textiles such as GOTS Certified Organic cotton;
- Both DUNS Sweden and More than a Fling offer worldwide shipping and secure payment through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal.
The next on our Swedish wholesales supplier list is GoldMax, a B2B eCommerce wholesale and export company founded in 2009. Their headquarters are based in Nepal but they have a branch in Sweden in order to facilitate the business’ expansion in the country.
- GoldMax focuses on selling high-quality handcrafted fashion accessories, home textiles, and pet accessories;
- Products are made from eco-friendly materials;
- Additionally, you can also request a customized range and represent your brand with;
- This supplier accepts payments with both debit and credit cards and also via PayPal;
- The goods can be delivered to your store within 1-2 working days across Sweden.
The last Swedish wholesale supplier on our list is Alanic Global which is not only a supplier but a manufacturer as well.
- They supply kids’, men’s, and women’s clothing alike in multiple categories, operating as a dress supplier as well as supplier for apparel and footwear in general, fitness clothing, accessories, and lifestyle products;
- Clothing materials can vary from cotton to polyester and others;
- They offer worldwide delivery services.
Lists of other suppliers that might be of interest to you:
- clothing suppliers in Europe;
- wholesale clothing Spain;
- wholesale clothing France;
- wholesale clothing Italy;
- wholesale suppliers Sweden;
- wholesale suppliers Belgium;
- wholesale clothing Canada;
- wholesale clothing in the USA;
- wholesale clothing in New York;
- wholesale suppliers in the UK;
- wholesale clothing suppliers Australia;
- wholesale clothing Netherlands.
In a word
Taking into account the above-discussed statistics about Sweden’s eCommerce landscape, we can say with great certainty that the country is on a good path to growing its potential and expanding its online market on a large scale. So, targeting Sweden for starting your dropshipping business is a smart way to go. Having provided you with a few prospective suppliers, the Swedish market is yours to conquer.
Table of Content
About the Author
Fashion marketing professional turned digital marketer. My name is Lilla and I have been working in the fashion industry for 5 years. Currently working at BrandsGateway and helping with the development of the marketing strategy and on occasions writing articles for our audience. When away form the computer, I enjoy outdoors and running with my dogs.