11 Best Clothing Wholesalers in Los Angeles
- Business opportunities
- Fashion style
- LA Fashion District
- LA Showroom
- Cinderella Divine
- Shaka Wear
- Wishlist Apparel
- Wholesale Fashion Couture
- Good Stuff Apparel
- J.NNA Clothing
- American Bazi
- In conclusion
Los Angeles. The City of Angels. A place full of numerous opportunities for all the business-oriented that want to get in the first line of the business wars happening as we speak. But, why LA, you might ask? Well, Los Angeles might be an ever-changing city, but there’s one thing that’ll always remain consistent: the importance of looking good. That’s right. Fashion is one of the most important things in LA as the city is the epicenter of the whole film industry and there are always famous stars walking around and stealing everyone’s attention.
Due to this fact, the fashion scene is elevated to unimaginable heights. Overall, the city of LA deeply affects the US fashion segment and the clothing industry. In fact, according to Statista, the revenue in the fashion segment in the US for 2022 is set to reach a staggering US$120,930m.
Wholesale clothing is one of the main reasons for these numbers and their increase over time. Numerous wholesalers are slowly turning their interest in this coastal city. Therefore, starting an apparel business in LA will definitely be a piece of cake, at least in terms of finding a wholesaler that’ll cover your inventory needs. However, not every wholesaler you’ll find will be a perfect fit for your potential venture, and you must be careful to choose a wholesale supplier that’ll match your business needs. Additionally, you’ll need this supplier to strongly comply with the universal business characteristics of being reliable, responsive, and secure. So, are you ready to make your first steps in this segment? Or, are you still looking for the right answer to the question: why LA? Let’s elaborate.
Los Angeles is slowly turning into a fashion hub due to the many new eCommerce businesses that started to thrive in recent years. There are numerous eCommerce platforms that are selling fashion items, especially branded ones. Due to this, major brand names also decided to plant their showrooms in this coastal city of Angels. In addition, the Los Angeles Fashion Week became the ultimate meeting point for all the emerging fashion designers who want their collections showcased in this fashion center. Despite the emerging designers, there are many famous and influential designers who like to call LA their home, thus providing additional value to the overall fashion industry. This is quite a boost for everyone that wants to be part of the fashion world and opens the door for many upcoming businesses in this segment.
Yes. We’ve mentioned it before. Angelenos are the kind of people that really want to dress up while incorporating cozy items, that build up an effortless and laid-back look. In fact, this is a style that everyone proudly wears, and is the theme of LA. In short, everyday business attire meets athleisure meets fitness wear is what you’ll mostly see on the streets. Having this in mind, a wide-ranging inventory with different styling options might be the perfect venture for catching the eye of everyone in the city where the sun always shines.
Now, once we’ve provided the answer to your question why LA is definitely worth investing in terms of fashion, the next step of your journey will require finding the perfect wholesaler that’ll cover your ‘wildest’ inventory needs and offer you the ultimate products that would set your path to success. That is why we have compiled this list of the best wholesalers in the LA area, that’ll surely help you on this journey.
Niche: Designer clothing & accessories for women and men
First on the list of best clothing wholesalers in Los Angeles is reserved for BrandsGateway. This vendor is one of the most well-known B2B online retailers of premium and branded clothes.
In fact, they can offer an extended variety of products from numerous world-famous designers and fashion houses as wholesale designer dresses among others.
- Up to 120 luxury brands including Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Gucci, Cavalli, Armani;
- More than 15,000 high-fashion items that cover clothes for women and men;
- Earn up to 90% on the retail prices they offer;
- You can get around 250% on each order made through your website;
- They offer a 100% authenticity assurance for all of their products;
- The minimum order quantity (MOQ) is set at $1200/€1000, and can be easily reached;
- Pick and Mix option which enables you to make your selection of branded clothing;
- They provide assistance and seamless customer support service;
- The shipping is carried out by UPS, FedEx, and DHL, and with only $17 you get a secure and reliable shipping service;
- A favorable return policy of 7 days starting from the day the order is received;
- Return policy also includes products that were damaged or wrongly shipped.
LA Fashion District
Niche: Wholesale clothing
LA Fashion District is actually a non-profit organization that serves as a meeting point for manufacturers and fashion designers where they join their forces in order to sell their merchandise.
- They sell different types of clothing that represent the LA Fashion Business Improvement District in the state of California;
- Their offering includes bags, footwear, tops, blouses, and other accessories;
- They also have a physical store that you can visit if you’re interested in seeing the pieces they offer;
- You need to become a member in order to get access to their inventory of products and buy them online.
Niche: Clothing and accessories
LA Showroom is a wholesale clothing distributor that sells various good-quality clothing you can get for quite reasonable prices.
- They offer many deals and good bargains;
- 20% discount in sale periods;
- You can also look out for flash deals;
- Loyal members get a reward;
- Spending $10,000 you can receive a voucher of $100 that can be spent on wholesale and retail brands they are partnered with.
Niche: Prom and bridal dresses
Next on the list of clothing wholesalers in Los Angeles is Cinderella Divine. This wholesale supplier is a place you want to go if you’re interested in selling prom dresses and formal attire.
- They offer various types of formal dresses for proms, weddings, bridal parties, birthdays, and other formal occasions;
- An inclusive wholesaler as they offer regular and plus-size dresses;
- All sales are final and they don’t accept any returns or refunds;
- Thorough inspection before shipping is guaranteed;
- Exceptions for return are made only if the item is damaged.
Niche: Streetwear for teenagers
Shaka Wear is a wholesaler selling streetwear that was built on Shopify in order to serve the Los Angeles area. All the items are mainly targeting the teenage audience, so if you’re planning on targeting this particular group you should check them out.
- They offer clothing that is in line with the most recent trends;
- All their closed are mainly focused on teenagers, but you can always find something for everyone;
- In order to access their wholesale services, you need to register on their website, and only then you’ll be granted access to the promotions.
Niche: Clothing and accessories
Wishlist apparel is selling clothes aimed at the younger generations. It offers a wide range of apparel and accessories suitable for a reimagined everyday outfit.
- Their assortment includes fashionable women’s clothing with distinctive colors;
- They initially started selling bralettes and moved to tops, dresses, and more;
- Frequently added modern pieces on their website;
- They offer the option for a personal user account that lets you track your orders;
- Their return and exchange policy for wholesale orders is 7 days.
Wholesale Fashion Couture
Niche: Regular and plus size women’s clothing
Wholesale Fashion Couture is the way to go since it offers up-to-date designs at affordable prices. It markets quality apparel straight from the Los Angeles fashion district. An added plus is the company’s plus-size service.
- They offer wholesale clothing at reasonable prices;
- Quality adherence on all shipments;
- Their wide range of collections includes plus-size;
- For orders below £300 you can get a standard shipping price of $9.99;
- For orders that surpass £300 you can get a get free delivery;
- They provide 14 days refund on all wholesale orders.
Niche: Women’s clothing
Since its launch in 2010, Adora has offered anything from fresh fashion designs to swimwear and activewear. Their diversified collections include unique and plus-size clothing at affordable prices. Adora’s marketplace is a collaborative effort with garment traders and wholesalers from the USA.
- They offer all-around trendy women’s clothing;
- You can get 50% off when buying from their sourcing outlets;
- Additionally, on your first order you can get a 5% discount;
- Their 7-day return policy applies only to unopened products.
Good Stuff Apparel
Niche: Women’s clothing
Good Stuff Apparel is the home of an all-inclusive trendy collection for the ladies.
- They bring fashion pieces from the leading US suppliers;
- You can get the order fast with same-day delivery;
- Fresh designs land on Tuesdays and Fridays;
- Plus size made easy with the full guide on their website;
- They offer regular sales on selected items;
- Their %14.95 shipping rate on all purchases stands at 14.95.
Niche: Women’s clothing
J.NNA Clothing’s specialized collection contains tops and bottoms, dresses, sweaters, and outerwear. They strive to satisfy their customers by offering effortless options for buying and paying while keeping all of their private data confidential.
- They’re one of the top-rated vendors in LA;
- Their collection consists of modern everyday women’s garments;
- Safe transactions, speedy refund, and cancellation service are among the pros;
- One downside is that they don’t accept returns on sale items.
Niche: Women’s clothing
American Bazi provides fashionable clothing that raises the confidence from the heart of the fashion district in LA. The amount of stretch in every garment allows for a comfortable fit for their diverse customer base. Their website and apps follow standards that make them more easily accessible to people with disabilities.
- They provide stylish and comfortable pieces for women;
- Their collection includes regular and plus size clothing;
- Their return applies only for damaged items and it’s 7 days;
- Sensitive data is kept safe and not shared with third parties.
If you’re looking to start your own clothing business and looking for the best clothing wholesalers in Los Angeles, be sure to do your homework before deciding on purchasing any products or signing up with a professional and reliable wholesaler. Always read the fine print and make sure they’ll match your current necessities. For example, if you want a solid return policy that’ll not give you headaches you need to make sure that the wholesaler is ready to provide it. Wholesale clothing is the lifeblood of many fashion-forward brands, and Los Angeles has a ton of great wholesale distributors. Whether you’re looking for the absolute best selection or a great price point, these companies have some of the best Los Angeles has to offer. By providing this list of best clothing wholesalers in LA, we hope that we’ve helped you on your quest of finding the most suitable one for your venture.
About the Author
Content writer and music fanatic. Always using song lyrics as inspiration for my words.