22 Best Dropshipping Suppliers in the UK
- Is dropshipping still profitable in the UK?
- How to find products that sell on the UK market?
- What products sell best in the UK?
- How do I find suppliers for dropshipping in the UK?
- Best dropshipping suppliers in the UK
- Luxury Fashion UK Dropshipping Suppliers
- Beauty UK Dropshipping Suppliers
- Mixed products UK Dropshipping Suppliers
- Giftware UK Dropshipping Suppliers
- Furniture UK Dropshipping Suppliers
- Health & Fitness UK Dropshipping Suppliers
- Print-on-demand UK Dropshipping Suppliers
- Main things to remember
- Is dropshipping successful in the UK?
- How do I find dropshipping suppliers?
- Is Amazon dropshipping legal in the UK?
- What are the best UK dropshipping suppliers?
- More dropshipping suppliers
Focusing way less attention on choosing a dropshipping supplier is a common mistake among beginners in dropshipping.
You see, the success of your dropshipping venture hinges not only on what you sell but also on who you partner with. After all, your supplier is the backbone of your entire business – without finding a dropshipping supplier that will provide you with high-quality products and overall reliable service, it’s unlikely you’ll be able to climb up the ladder.
If you’re planning on starting a dropshipping business targeting the UK market, this article will guide you through the best UK dropshipping suppliers in categories ranging from luxury fashion and beauty, fitness and health, to furniture and electronics.
Register for free, start selling BrandsGateway's catalog, and skyrocket your sales.
Is dropshipping still profitable in the UK?
Yes, dropshipping is certainly a profitable business in the UK. And here’s why:
- Internet users. The technology boom certainly didn’t skip the UK as the country has been reported to have 66 million internet users which makes 97% of the total population (Datareportal).
- Online buyers. Like the rest of the world, UK customers have also started preferring buying products over the internet. This resulted in over 80% of the UK population relying on online shopping (Statista).
- eCommerce market revenue. With the country’s eCommerce revenue calculated to increase to 285.56 billion USD by 2025, the UK is welcoming to all online entrepreneurs, including dropshippers (Statista).
How to find products that sell on the UK market?
Finding products that will resonate with UK customers is something you need to take care of before starting to look for dropshipping suppliers. To uncover the best-selling items for your specific market, you need a well-thought-out strategy that can include a combination of research methods.
You can start with the basics by taking advantage of Google’s free tools you can find under Think with Google. For example, you can begin with the Keyword Planner to conduct keyword research on trending search queries specific to your business. The tool provides insights into the approximate monthly search volume for a given keyword as well as a rough estimate of the cost associated with displaying your paid advertisements for that keyword in search results.
Similarly, Google Trends allows you to monitor the popularity of search terms. You can examine a keyword’s search frequency over a specified timeframe and in a particular geographical area.
Once you’ve researched trending keywords, you can move on to online marketplaces, such as Amazon, where you can see actual best-selling products. The platform frequently curates extensive lists of top-selling items in all of their categories which they list on their Amazon Best Seller page.
Finally, you can always successfully keep up with what products are selling like hot cupcakes by regularly scrolling through social platforms. TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook host thousands of influencers that have enabled an impressively quick spread of information, allowing you to always be on top of the latest dropshipping trending products.
What products sell best in the UK?
To land you a hand in picking out the right products to dropship, we’ve done our own research as well.
According to the most recent study, clothing and shoes have been voted by UK customers as the most purchased products online. Clothing has been chosen as the most frequently bought item over the internet by 56% of respondents, while shoes by 37% of voters.
How do I find suppliers for dropshipping in the UK?
Detecting the right suppliers may seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be if you stick to the following checklist:
- High product quality. Look for a supplier that offers a wide array of styles to accommodate diverse customer preferences.
- Diverse product range. Give preference to suppliers offering products of excellent quality.
- Frequent product updates. Ensure that your prospective supplier can consistently provide you with new additions to your product catalog.
- No minimum order requirement. Verify that there are no requirements for minimum order quantity.
- Optimal profit margins. Target suppliers that offer products with substantial dropshipping profit margins, particularly those from luxury brands.
- Seamless platform integration: Confirm that your supplier offers seamless integration with your chosen eCommerce platform.
- Efficient shipping. Seek out suppliers that offer swift worldwide shipping services.
- Convenient return policy. Opt for a supplier with a hassle-free return policy that allows the return of damaged items.
- Responsive customer support. Choose a supplier known for having efficient customer support available through various channels.
Best dropshipping suppliers in the UK
With 47% of the merchandise sold online ending up being returned because it doesn’t meet the customer’s expectations, it’s vital to choose a supplier that offers impeccable dropshipping services.
We’ve collected the best dropshipping suppliers in the UK from which you can conveniently make your choice.
Luxury Fashion UK Dropshipping Suppliers
The first group consists of UK dropshipping suppliers specializing in selling luxury clothing and accessories manufactured by well-known designer houses.
BrandsGateway is a world-class dropshipping supplier that sells both men’s and women’s fashion and offers the convenience of stocking your online store with luxury apparel and accessories from worldwide-renowned designer brands.
- This supplier holds a wide range of over 100 designer brands
- Customers are able to choose from 20,000 luxury items
- No MOQ required
- Automated dropshipping solution for Shopify, Wix, Shift4Shop, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce
- Custom-built stores can benefit from credentials for Rest API integration
- Automatic features include order automation and automatic inventory updates
- No need to worry about the quality and authenticity of the products as the company has a 100% guarantee on these
- Possibilities to pursue Amazon dropshipping and eBay dropshipping
- You are set to make a great margin that can be as high as 250% on each order
- New clothing arrivals are available every week
- A fully personalized dropshipping supplier contact
- Their return policy offers 14 days for damaged or wrongly shipped products to be sent back
- Practical dropshipping worldwide services with shipping times taking 1-3 days within Europe, 3-5 days for US and Canada deliveries, and 5-7 days for the rest of the world
Style Centre has been working with dropshippers for over 12 years, offering clothing and accessories to online boutiques worldwide.
- They offer men’s clothing and accessories that you can resell to your customers
- Products are renewed and restocked each week
- If the product is not damaged or faulty, Style Centre will not accept the return, so you would need to bear the costs of the purchase yourself and refund your customer.
Beauty UK Dropshipping Suppliers
We continue with the UK dropshipping suppliers that focus on the beauty product category, providing online stores with cosmetics, makeup, skincare items, and other similar products.
BTSWholesaler has been in the dropshipping business since 2008, specializing in selling products from the beauty industry.
- They specialize in beauty products such as cosmetics and perfumes
- Their catalog is available in five languages (English, German, Italian, French, and Spanish)
- This supplier ships across all of Europe
- You can get your orders delivered to your customers via priority mail as well
Colour Zone carries a wide array of beauty products from a variety of brands.
- They offer anything from makeup and nail products to skin and body care items
- Orders are processed and shipped within 48 hours
- For payment, Colour Zone accepts a variety of methods, including MasterCard, WorldPay, Visa, JCB, and Maestro
SheaByNature is a well-known supplier that both manufactures products and provides dropshipping services to online businesses that sell cosmetics.
- They supply over 34 natural skin care products ranging from body butter to DIY soap-making kits
- There are no minimum order quantities
- Keep in mind, however, that their low price points mean lower margins
- You’ll only be able to have a 25% markup on each product you sell in your eCommerce store
Mixed products UK Dropshipping Suppliers
The next group is comprised of suppliers that offer a variety of products from multiple categories, hence the name of mixed product dropshipping suppliers.
Avasam offers dropshipping services to businesses that want to target the UK market with a wide range of products.
- In their catalog, you can find products ranging from pet supplies to household appliances
- They only work with verified suppliers that are deemed trustworthy by their supplier verification process
- One drawback that can be mentioned is that Avasam exclusively serves the UK market and does not ship to any other countries
Direct Dropship is a good option for selling a variety of products and targeting multiple niches and markets.
- They partner with Inventory Source & Spocket to provide dropshippers with easier listing and better inventory integration
- Once an order is placed, it would take 4-16 days to arrive at your customer, depending on the location
- Payment methods they accept include PayPal, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover
TBTrade offers products for every room in your house, ranging from furniture to electronics. Although TBTrade is initially a retail company, it also offers a dropshipping program for entrepreneurs.
- Their dropshipping service doesn’t include branded packaging
- Every product is packed in a plain box, so your customers won’t associate it with any other business
Pound Wholesale caters to a wide range of industries.
- They have a 5,000-item catalog that includes pet supplies, baby items, toys, DIY tools, kitchenware, and cleaning products
- They offer both wholesale and dropshipping service
- One disadvantage of this supplier is that they only dropship products in the bulk quantities they are sold in
Giftware UK Dropshipping Suppliers
The following two dropshipping suppliers offer items that are most commonly bought by consumers with the purpose of gifting for various occasions.
Creative Collection is a family business that goes back to 1994 and dropships both giftware and party decorations for all kinds of occasions.
- Their catalog includes around 4,000 items
- Customers can dropship gifts from a variety of categories as well as party kits for different holidays
- For further information, they can be reached during the weekday between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM
Puckator was established in 1990, initially selling arts and crafts and over the years expanding its catalog.
- They offer a range of giftware from different categories: toys, games, home and garden, beauty, fashion, and souvenirs
- The products ordered will take about 4-10 business days to arrive at your customers within Europe and the US
- If your customer has any quality issues with the products received, such as damages, Puckator accepts returns after delivery
Ancient Wisdom Dropshipping
Ancient Wisdom Dropshipping is a manufacturer and dropshipping service provider with roots in Sheffield, UK.
- They provide giftware products that include candles, soaps, gemstones, furnishings, fragrances, accessories, and home and garden items
- Product prices are available only after registration
- Shipping is available across the UK and within Europe as well as to countries outside the continent, with shipping times outside the EU taking over 15 days
Furniture UK Dropshipping Suppliers
The upcoming UK dropshipping suppliers are intended for those interested in selling furniture, as well as a range of home accessories.
Although the business is focused on wholesale services, Baumhaus does offer dropshipping services for eCommerce store owners.
- All furniture pieces are designed in the UK
- Their product catalog includes coffee and dining tables, desks, chairs, sideboards, office storage, lamps, mirrors, and other
- They offer their own delivery fleet
- Orders are shipped out within five business days
Amos Mann is a dropshipping wholesaler that offers modern, contemporary furniture for entrepreneurs to resell.
- They sell office, bedroom, dining room, and lounge furniture
- Their UK-based warehouse offers delivery of 7 to 10 working days for bigger orders and 2-3 working days for smaller items
- In case of damaged products, a notification must be sent within 7 days of delivery
Online 4 furniture
Online 4 furniture is yet another furniture wholesaler that offers dropshipping for eCommerce businesses.
- Products vary from living room and kitchen furniture to bedroom and bath products
- They offer a 12-month guarantee, however, certain terms and conditions may apply
- 7-day return policy for all products
Artisan Furniture is a dropship and wholesale supplier headquartered in London, UK.
- Furniture items are available for different room types and in different styles
- They also provide on-demand furniture that can be customized
- No minimum order quantity for any product
CIMC Home is a well-established UK wholesale supplier founded in 1988, offering a range of furniture, decorative items, and lighting fixtures to its customers.
- If you receive damaged or faulty products, CIMC Home will accept returns, but it’s essential to report these issues within 5 days of delivery
- Note that delivery times can vary, with orders typically arriving within 7 to 10 business days
Health & Fitness UK Dropshipping Suppliers
As the name already states, these two dropshipping suppliers provide their services to store owners passionate about health and fitness-related products.
Power Body works both as a dropshipping and wholesale supplier, specializing in fitness items such as food supplements, vitamins, and workout accessories.
- Power Body offers products from around 80 brands
- They also offer API integration to automate the order and fulfillment process
- However, they currently deliver within the UK only, and a few selected EU countries
With over 10 years in the business, Olivit is another supplier of supplements and vitamins.
- They offer over 3000 products for dropshipping
- Olivit also provides customers with automated integration
- The only drawback is that this supplier has strict requirements for its resellers. Your business must stock at least 100 fitness-related products on a professionally made website and needs to be registered with HMRC
Print-on-demand UK Dropshipping Suppliers
The print-on-demand UK dropshipping suppliers mostly sell customized items that can vary from T-shirts, jumpers, and sweatpants to bags, bracelets, and phone cases.
Printful is a popular print-on-demand dropshipping supplier in the UK, selling customizable apparel, accessories, and other gift and marketing items.
- With Printful you can get your custom-made items such as dresses, hoodies, leggings, T-shirts, tote bags, coffee mugs, and blankets
- Customers benefit from customized branding products such as designed logo stickers
Printify supplies printed merchandise ranging from apparel to other gifting or marketing materials.
- They can dropship clothes, candles, blankets, journals, and more
- You can benefit from their 24/7 customer service
- They have over 90 print provider locations, out of which quite a few are located in the UK
- The drawback of the high number of locations can be that the print quality can be inconsistent, so your customers’ satisfaction will not be 100% guaranteed
Clothes2order sells products in both B2B context and to individuals as well, and also have a dropshipping service for eCommerce entrepreneurs.
- They produce their own branded apparel
- Products are delivered to worldwide locations
- Standard shipping time is 5 business days
Main things to remember
The UK is a great place to target if you’re thinking about starting a dropshipping business. The country can expose you to a diverse landscape of dropshipping opportunities, and with the right partner, the possibilities are boundless.
As you journey through this curated list, remember that It’s not just about finding a supplier that offers best-selling items but also one that provides a wide product range and quality, great profit margins, efficient worldwide shipping, seamless platform integration, and reliable customer support.
So, venture forth, explore, and may your choice be the cornerstone of a thriving eCommerce empire.
Dropshipping can be a successful business model in the UK as long as you have a proper business plan in place.
Finding reputable dropshipping suppliers in the UK involves researching potential suppliers online, attending trade shows, and exploring directories. It’s also crucial to evaluate suppliers based on factors like product quality, shipping times, and customer service.
Dropshipping on Amazon is completely legal in the UK and many other countries. However, it’s essential to follow Amazon’s policies and guidelines for dropshippers.
- BTS Wholesaler
More dropshipping suppliers
- Best dropshipping suppliers in Germany
- Best dropshipping clothing suppliers in France
- Best dropshipping suppliers in Switzerland
- Best dropshipping suppliers in South Africa
- Best dropshipping suppliers in Italy
- Best dropshipping suppliers in Canada
- Best dropshipping suppliers for men’s clothing
Table of Content
About the Author
Fashion marketing professional turned digital marketer. My name is Lilla and I have been working in the fashion industry for 5 years. Currently working at BrandsGateway and helping with the development of the marketing strategy and on occasions writing articles for our audience. When away form the computer, I enjoy outdoors and running with my dogs.