6 Best Wholesale Clothing Suppliers in Belgium
- Belgium’s population
- Internet and Social Media Users in Belgium
- Belgium’s eCommerce landscape
- Best Wholesale Clothing Suppliers in Belgium
- El Saied
- Pierre Yves Fashion
- De Beyne
- High Demand Brands
- All things considered
Assembling an online shop in today’s eCommerce market conditions can be quite a challenge for many eager business enthusiasts that aim to emerge as new market players and grab a piece of the pie. What most businesses are struggling to provide is a unique project or a new approach to the current trends. This is because the eCommerce market’s playfield can get pretty saturated with a lot of companies offering products and services that are currently offered by other businesses present in the same niche.
This can mean a lot of profit loss and, in the end, a failed venture. In order to avoid this kind of scenario, businesses need to analyze their competition in the eCommerce market, and from there, how to bring something new to the market and turn the tables in their favor. This is especially the case for store owners operating in the fashion segment of the eCommerce branch.
Besides finding your place in the clothing niche, one of the main factors that defines the whole structure of the business is the inventory. The process of holding and keeping track of an inventory might be challenging at first. But with the help of a wholesale supplier dedicated to providing premium services, one can manage to offer a one-of-a-kind experience in their online and, even, brick-and-mortar store.
This is why we’ve created this list of reliable and trustworthy wholesale suppliers so that one can easily come up with a solution that’ll surely create the perfect inventory.
Previously, we’ve talked about:
- wholesale clothing vendors in the USA
- Canadian clothing suppliers
- wholesale clothing Germany
- the wholesale supplier market in Europe
- United Kingdom’s wholesale market
- wholesale suppliers market of Sweden
- best wholesale clothing suppliers in Australia
- clothing suppliers in Los Angeles
- the suppliers market in Spain.
In this article, we’re going to cover a new western European country famous for its Renaissance architecture, medieval towns, and EU and NATO headquarters: Belgium. Thus, let’s first dissect the Belgian market by offering some statistics that’ll help you shape your strategy for penetration.
BrandsGateway provides a catalog of thousands of fashion items from luxury brands.
According to Worldometer:
- Belgium’s population is estimated at over 11,700,00 as of 2023.
- The country’s population comprises 0.15% of the overall world’s population.
- The country is also ranked at 81st place on the list of countries by population number.
- As for the urban and rural ratio, 98.3% of the people are living in urban areas, while 1.7% are in rural areas.
Internet and Social Media Users in Belgium
A report published by Datareportal states that:
- 10.95 million people or 94% of the Belgium population used the internet in 2022.
- There is an increase of 2.5% in internet users in the period from 2021 to 2022.
- There are over 9 million social media users in Belgium.
- Compared to 2021, there is a 7.8% growth in social media users which amounts to 690 thousand new users.
Belgium’s eCommerce landscape
According to Statista:
- The revenue in the eCommerce market in Belgium is set to reach US$12.46 billion in 2023.
- The annual growth rate or the CAGR for 2023-2027 is estimated to show an 11.27% increase in revenue, resulting in a predicted market volume of US$19.10 billion by 2027.
- As in most countries, fashion is the largest market segment in Belgium with an estimated market volume of US$4.52 billion in 2023.
- By 2027, the number of users in the eCommerce market is set to reach a staggering 9 million.
- The user penetration will reach 67.9% in 2023 and is on the way to hitting 75.9% by the year 2027.
Register for free, start selling BrandsGateway's catalog, and skyrocket your sales.
Best Wholesale Clothing Suppliers in Belgium
After carefully explaining the market features of Belgium, let’s now head to the wholesale suppliers’ section in order to help you create a well-tailored inventory and attract a wider range of customers.
The first wholesale supplier we ae going to cover is BrandsGateway. This vendor will definitely fully cover your future deals and provide full and quality inventory to your online store introducing a wide range of luxury products that’ll catch the eye of the most fashionable personas.
- Their offer covers more than 120 luxury brands that’ll help your store gain a valuable place on the market;
- Their overall inventory amounts to 10,000 high-quality fashion items for women and men that come with 100% authenticity assurance;
- Each European country including Belgium can be timely served with their shipping of wholesale orders due to their three large warehouses;
- Their MOQ is $1200/€1000 and can be reached very quickly;
- They provide the Pick & Mix feature with which you can basically build your own selection of branded inventory, including designer clothing and accessories, in order to match your client’s needs. An additional feature is the prepackaged stock lots, which are pre-mixed sets of items from famous brands, which are frequently discounted;
- Couriers such as FedEx, UPS, and DHL are engaged in the shipping process which is reliable, fast, and secure. You have to pay around 17$ per order for the shipping which is a very low fee for this kind of service.;
- Ultimately, BrandsGateway also provides a 7-day return policy that begins from the date of delivery and covers items that are damaged or products that have been shipped wrongly.
Next on the list of wholesale suppliers in Belgium is the company El Saied. This company wants to bring their customers the best value for their money so if you’re looking for this kind of store and prices that are discounted, this might be the wholesale supplier for you.
- They sell recycled and used clothes and shoes.
- The headquarters are located in Belgium;
- The scope of work covers a whole range of processes starting from loading items in the warehouses to shipping them to the ultimate destinations.
Pierre Yves Fashion
Pierre Yves Fashion is a wholesale supplier in Belgium that specializes in the production of thermal underwear.
- The underwear is made of 50% acryl and 50% polyester.
- The company is particularly creating underwear for workers facing cold conditions at their workplaces;
- Additionally, these garments can be also used for some outdoor sports.
Another one on the list of wholesale suppliers in Belgium is the company De Beyne. Founded in 1992, the company is a wholesaler operating in the footwear industry.
- The vendor specializes in leather footwear;
- They offer shoes for women, men, and children;
- In their assortment, they also have 2 unique brands called Nathan-Baume and Crinkles. Nathan-Baume has even launched a more wide spectrum of goods and accessories such as hats, gloves, jewelry, umbrellas, and silk scarves;
- In order to get a more detailed offer, you can check them out on their website.
Headquartered in Oudenaarde, Belgium, Cortina’s main focus is the footwear industry.
- You can find numerous types of non-branded shoes produced for many purposes, such as gym, dancing, and other activities.;
- Additionally, they offer leather shoe accessories and all other sorts of shoe-related products that might come as handy;
- Although their headquarters are in Belgium, they do tend to work with other countries outside Europe;
- The newly opened headquarters in China is proof that their expansion is more concentrated on the Asian market.
High Demand Brands
High Demand Brands is a wholesale supplier in Belgium working in the sport, fashion, and shoes branch.
- Although they first started as a company for bicycle distribution and accessories for bicycles, they extended their scope of interest by entering the sports clothing segment;
- They cover the sport and bike segment with branded products typical for this department, but they also incorporate lifestyle footwear from brands that mainly operate in the safety and sport equipment segments;
- They also offer brands from the military and government segments that provide additional safety in the clothing segment.
All things considered
In order to execute a seamless strategy and earn your place in the eCommerce market, you need a thorough planning session to help you along the way. In essence, the thing that’ll drive your business and launch it successfully on the market will be the inventory you select as your main nicheof your online or brick-and-mortar store.
However, the process of selection might get tricky sometimes, so it’s important to stick to your point of interest and market direction by coming up with questions to ask your wholesaler. In fact, keeping up with these guidelines will surely lead you to the front door of your future clothing supplier and land you a perfect cooperation deal.
Therefore, we hope that this thorough guide will help you find what you’re looking for in a wholesale supplier and aid you a bit in the process of making your decision more easily.
About the Author
Content writer and music fanatic. Always using song lyrics as inspiration for my words.