10 Best Suppliers of Wholesale Designer Shoes
- How can I buy shoes in bulk and resell?
- Who is the best footwear designer?
- Stock Blue Box
- Stock Solution
- L J & R Footwear
- Branded Wholesale UK
- CO.CA.MA Trade
- The bottom line
The famous Malaysian fashion designer Jimmy Choo once said – “The right shoe can make everything different”. And he isn’t far from the truth. Shoes are considered a fashion accessory that surely can make or break an outfit.
As reports show, the global footwear market is estimated to reach about 530.3 billion U.S. dollars by 2027. Also, both the high penetration of the internet and the people’s passion for shoes have raised the consumer inclination toward online footwear shopping.
If you’re interested in delving into the high-end designer shoe market and learn where to buy wholesale clothing, you’ve come to the right place.
How can I buy shoes in bulk and resell?
Retailers can buy shoes in bulk and resell them by getting in touch with wholesale suppliers. These specialize in selling items in larger quantities, thus allowing you to stock up your inventory with a sufficient amount of products and preventing you from dealing with out-of-stock situations. After you’ve made the purchase, you can transfer the shoes to your storage room and are free to display them in your own store and offer them to your customers.
Register for free, start selling BrandsGateway's catalog, and skyrocket your sales.
Who is the best footwear designer?
When it comes to choosing good designers, some of the best footwear designers to consider are certainly Jimmy Choo, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, and Burberry, to name a few. Therefore, when deciding on a supplier, it’s a good idea to have these brands in your mind. To help you easily find good-quality designer footwear, we’ve compiled a list of the best suppliers that you can buy wholesale designer shoes from.
BrandsGateway provides a catalog of thousands of fashion items from luxury brands.
BrandsGateway is one of the top-rated online B2B luxury fashion marketplaces in the world, with a comprehensive portfolio of luxury designer shoes for women and men. Over the years, the key to the company’s success has been its constant commitment to exceeding the expectations of its customers, thus offering the following services:
- Footwear from trusted luxury brands like Cerutti, Dolce & Gabbana, Jimmy Choo, Prada, Trussardi, Verri, Valentino, and Uominitaliani;
- Supplying its customers worldwide with large quantities of desirable merchandise at wholesale prices;
- All products are supplied with a 100% authenticity assurance;
- Convenient 7-day return policy for damaged or wrongly delivered orders;
- Express 5-day worldwide delivery to over 170 countries;
- Premium customer service team that can be reached 24/7;
- Outstanding shipping carriers including UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
BrandsGateway is the perfect option for you to start the designer shoe business you have always wanted, because of its wholesale pricing and the vast selection of luxury designer shoes. To buy wholesale designer shoes from this wholesale clothing vendor, you need to create an account to browse its catalog, select the products that are going to meet the needs of your customers, and place your order directly online.
Stock Blue Box is a wholesale supplier of branded clothing, accessories, and shoes, with almost 30 years of experience in the industry. Based in Debrecen, Hungary, the company works with about 100 brands, ships to more than 50 countries, and keeps its products updated regularly.
- The supplier imports the products directly from the brand owners or their wholesalers, which means that it promises continuous supply and wholesale prices;
- Even though there isn’t a minimum order value on the site, a 10-15 kg package is the lowest set amount of stock that the company is willing to sell.
Yabelo is a Swedish supplier of wholesale boots and other types of shoes for men, women, and kids.
- At Yabelo, you can find wholesale designer shoes from European designers in a wide range of styles and models for all occasions, including high-heels, sandals, boots, and leather shoes;
- According to them, all of their products are authentic and come in their original packaging, prices, and price tags because they’re purchased directly from the brand houses and official licensees.
With retail stores in the US, Russia, Italy, France, Poland, and other countries, WeeStep has become a recognized brand for kids’ wholesale shoes in the United States and across the globe. This wholesale vendor is a good place to buy wholesale designer shoes and be up-to-date with the latest collections and fashion trends.
- Their shoes are designed with the specificity and nature of kids in mind;
- The WeeStep footwear is comfortable, fashionable, breathable, and durable, providing great stability on slippery surfaces.
Established in 2013 in Germany, Stock Solution plays an important role in the sale of branded stock clothing, accessories, and shoes in Europe.
- This supplier carries out regular deliveries of clothing and shoes to boutiques, outlet stores, and eCommerce businesses in more than 40 countries worldwide;
- They offer shoes from American and European brands;
- The shoes are sold in small, medium, or large bulks you can choose from.
A reliable wholesale supplier of end-of-season clearance stock, Shoesstocks offers customers a selection of designer shoes from European brands.
- The company imports the products directly from manufacturers or clothing chain stores, providing retail businesses across the globe with designer collections with all barcodes, tags, and labels intact;
- They pride themselves on reliable delivery and good customer service;
- Seasonal sales are offered before the start of the next selling season.
With about 40 years of experience in the wholesale shoes industry, L J & R Footwear is a wholesaler from the United Kingdom, supplying store owners and retailers with branded shoes for men, women, and children.
- This wholesale vendor sells a wide range of shoes from established brands such as Jo & Joe, Dunlop, Shoes by Emma, and Urban Jacks;
- To see the prices, you have to sign up for an account;
- Shipping is available to Europe only;
- Orders are usually completed within 2-6 business days.
Branded Wholesale UK is another UK-based wholesale supplier, specializing in sportswear and sports shoes for women, men, and kids.
- To see the product information and pricing, gain access to the latest offers, and place an order, you need to create an account and register.
- There is a specified minimum order displayed on each product, but it is typically between 6-12 units per style.
- Cancelled orders are charged a 15% restocking fee.
In business since March 2015, Astreyee is a shoe vendor from France located in the northeast part of Paris. Considered to be a B2B eCommerce fashion center, this wholesaler supplies boutique owners with men’s, women’s, and children’s footwear collections that consist of sneakers, leather shoes, boots, sandals, slippers, etc.
- Astreyee’s online catalogs are updated on a regular basis;
- They cooperate with carriers such as GLS, DHL, Chronopost, and DPD, and also make it possible for customers to organize the delivery by themselves via another shipping service;
- The customer service team can be contacted from Monday to Friday.
Family fashion business CO.CA.MA Trade is an Italian wholesale company with offices in the northern city of Mantua.
- They focus on selling footwear manufactured from both local and international designer brands;
- Their shoe selection includes ballerinas, sandals, flip-flops, moccasins, and sneakers;
- Upon customer’s request, the team of CO.CA.MA Trade also offers special manufactures produced in Italian factories.
The bottom line
Are you considering opening a designer shoes store and finding the right wholesale supplier for your business? Are you already selling designer shoes, but want to work with more than one wholesale vendor? Whether you just entered the designer shoes market or have been in business for years, we’ve got you covered.
To help you narrow down your search, we’ve selected 10 suppliers of wholesale designer shoes for you to choose from. As you probably know, there are a few things to consider when choosing your wholesale partner such as their reputation in the industry, their product portfolio and brands, their prices and discounts, and their minimum orders. Once you’ve picked a supplier, it’s time to make that first contact and do your best to plot your path to success as an entrepreneur.
- Wholesale sneakers;
- Wholesale designer boots suppliers;
- Wholesale jackets suppliers;
- Wholesale dress suppliers.
About the Author
Kristina, Head of Content at BrandsGateway. Eternal inspiration: The Doors music and lyrics, Bernardo Bertolucci's timeless “Stealing Beauty”, and the dynamic and meditative Ashtanga Yoga.