7 Best Dropshipping Suppliers in Switzerland
- Switzerland eCommerce statistics
- Is Switzerland good for dropshipping?
- How do I legally start dropshipping?
- Which supplier is best for dropshipping?
- Dameco ag
- Watch Import
- Formula Swiss
- Discount Bros
- To sum up
Dropshipping is a great way to enter the eCommerce market without taking on a significant risk by holding inventory before you start selling. Once you’ve established which niche you’d want to target, it’s time to pick the best country for your dropshipping business and partner with the best suppliers to drive your business to success.
So far, we’ve gathered lists of the best dropshipping suppliers from the following countries:
- Best dropshipping suppliers in the USA;
- Best dropshipping suppliers in Australia:
- Best dropshipping suppliers in the UK;
- Best dropshipping suppliers in Germany;
- Dropshipping suppliers France;
- Dropshipping suppliers Italy;
- Dropshipping suppliers South Africa;
- Dropshipping suppliers New Zealand.
In this article, we’ll focus on introducing dropshipping suppliers in Switzerland, currently listed as the 21st biggest eCommerce market worldwide. So, stay tuned to learn more about the standing of the country’s online market, what kind of status dropshipping enjoys in Switzerland, and which suppliers could be a good starting point for your business.
Register for free, start selling BrandsGateway's catalog, and skyrocket your sales.
Switzerland eCommerce statistics
As reported by Statista, here’s where Switzerland’s eCommerce market stands today:
- The revenue is expected to grow to US$18.16bn by the end of this year;
- The annual growth rate between 2022 and 2025 is projected at 18.08%;
- The number of users is forecasted to reach 6.4m by 2025;
- Fashion is the leading segment of the eCommerce market, with over $5bn in revenue.
Is Switzerland good for dropshipping?
Yes, Switzerland is an excellent choice for running a dropshipping business. Having a highly developed eCommerce market, an impressive economy, and a continuously growing number of online shoppers, the country shouldn’t be overlooked when looking for excellent dropshipping destinations.
How do I legally start dropshipping?
In order to start dropshipping legally, first things first, you’ll probably have to acquire some sort of a business license depending on the laws that apply in the country you’re located in. Second, you’d have to find a supplier that doesn’t only offer good quality products but it’s also reliable and can provide you with plenty of benefits along with well-established dropshipping supplier contact. Thirdly, you’d need to build an online store with the help of web-building platforms such as Shopify or similar Shopify alternatives.
With BrandsGateway's dropshipping service, you can start earning profits in the blink of an eye.
Which supplier is best for dropshipping?
If we’ve tempted you to claim your bit of the Swiss eCommerce market, read through our recommended suppliers you can partner with and start dropshipping today.
Niche: Luxury fashion items for women and men
First on our list is BrandsGateway, which is a luxury fashion dropshipping supplier in Switzerland that carries clothing and accessories for both male and female customers as well as women’s and men’s shoes to dropship.
- You can choose the products you want to list in your store from the collections of over 120 well-known luxury brands, including D&G, Gucci, Michael Kors, and Versace;
- There’re thousands of items you can get with up to 90% discount on their retail prices and resell to your customers in your eCommerce store;
- You’re offered chances to make up to a 250% margin on each order placed by your customers;
- This supplier provides you with plugins for dropshipping for WooCommerce and Wix, a Shift4Shop App for Shift4Shop stores, as well as a Shopify App for Shopify-built stores;
- Full automation of inventory updates and order placements;
- Fast delivery times of 1-3 business days for shipments within Europe and 5-7 business days for those outside the continent;
- Orders are dispatched via trustworthy carriers: FedEx, UPS, and DHL;
- You can sell on marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon and import products via CSV files that contain all the product images and descriptions;
- They offer world-class customer service and business assistance.
Niche: Consumer electronics and lifestyle products
Shopcom is another dropshipping supplier in Switzerland that you might want to consider partnering with if you decide to target the consumer electronics and lifestyle products niche.
- This supplier is both a manufacturer and a distributor of products;
- Their warehouse is located in the Büron region in Switzerland;
- Dropshipping orders can be placed on the company’s website;
- For orders submitted prior to 2 pm CET, the items can be delivered to customers the next day;
- Shipments are carried out either by the Swiss Post or DHL.
Niche: Indoor and outdoor furniture
If you want to sell indoor and outdoor furniture, promotional items, or lighters on the Swiss market, Dameco ag could be your to-go supplier.
- They sell both ready-made goods and offer customized products and merchandise them according to your liking;
- Dameco ag ensures secure and timely delivery to your customers, oftentimes within 2 working days;
- Additionally, you can get expert advice on creating a product line.
Niche: Wide-ranging products
Yet another dropshipping supplier in Switzerland is SeasonsWay, which covers apparel, mobile phones and accessories, household appliances, and many more categories.
- All items are quality checked before they’re shipped out;
- Good customer support and marketing assistance;
- Access to CVS files that can make it easier to upload products to your website;
- The only field in which SeasonsWay is falling behind other suppliers is their considerably lengthy shipping time of 7-14 days as many customers aren’t willing to wait for their orders for so long.
Niche: Watches and jewelry
If your business is offering watches and jewelry, Watch Import can be a potential dropshipping supplier in Switzerland for you.
- The order’s processing time is between 1 and 3 days after which you receive an invoice to arrange the payment to your supplier;
- When your payment is received, the ordered items will leave the supplier’s warehouse within 24 hours;
- All packages are shipped by DHL at your cost;
- There’s no monthly subscription fee, but instead, they charge a 2.9 EUR handling fee per order, which can be inconvenient for many dropshippers as these fees add up quickly. Therefore, subscription-based dropshipping services might be a matter option.
Niche: Food supplements
Formula Swiss is a dropshipping supplier in Switzerland that supplies food supplements for eCommerce entrepreneurs.
- They mainly work with couriers such as UPS and Swiss Post;
- All shipments have a flat rate shipping fee of 9.95 EUR;
- Dropshippers can benefit from order automation on all dropshipping platforms, however, it has to be done through their team of experienced third-party partners and it can be rather costly for a small business.
Niche: Wide-ranging products
The last dropshipping supplier on our list is Discount Bros which offers a wide variety of products at wholesale prices to dropshipping entrepreneurs.
- They offer household items, camping gear, electronics, and games for the whole family;
- Orders are submitted through the supplier’s website;
- Accepted payment methods include PayPal and other credit and debit cards;
- The only drawback you need to consider is that their website and customer service are solely in German, so if you don’t speak the language, this dropshipping supplier might not be the right one for you.
To sum up
If you’re planning to dropship in Switzerland, finding a reliable dropshipping supplier in the country is the smartest move as Switzerland is not a part of the Schengen Area. If you dropship your products from other European countries, all orders would be subject to import taxes and duties which will make them more expensive and less attractive to your customers. As you can see from our list above, you can find dropshipping suppliers in Switzerland for every product category you can think of. So, as an entrepreneur, you can test multiple categories and pick the ones that you think work the best on the market.
About the Author
Fashion marketing professional turned digital marketer. My name is Lilla and I have been working in the fashion industry for 5 years. Currently working at BrandsGateway and helping with the development of the marketing strategy and on occasions writing articles for our audience. When away form the computer, I enjoy outdoors and running with my dogs.