9 Best Suppliers of Wholesale Designer Jackets in 2022
Although not always in the most typical fit, style, and form, the idea of the jacket has been around for centuries. What started as a fur piece in the Stone Age and later as a simple wool material wrapped around the body during the Roman and Greek civilizations with time was transformed into the modern piece of clothing we all know today. However, jackets weren’t officially introduced as a fashion garment until the mid-19th century by an Italian magazine known as Corriere delle dame after which their popularity skyrocketed.
Nevertheless, jackets aren’t just a fashion statement but also a protection gear from unpleasant weather conditions that could easily severe our skin and, in worst cases, be fatal for our lives. Thus, this apparel item became ‘a must have’ women’s wholesale clothing piece in every man’s closet. Having taken the significance of jackets into consideration, fashion stores have been advertising them round the clock, filling up their shelves with an unbelievable diversity of this product. Denim, leather, gilet, puffer, blazer, cape jacket a.s.o – the world is your oyster when choosing your ideal style. The best way for shops to secure a full inventory of this particular garment is by partnering with wholesalers. However, before getting into further detail on how to find a great supplier that’ll provide you with fashionable high-quality wholesale designer jackets, let’s take a look at the amounts of sales generated by this segment of the clothing market in order to understand why jackets are in such high demand.
The number of jackets sold on the apparel market
Since climate and temperatures change every three months in most parts of the world, in order to accommodate themselves to those modifications, people have been buying jackets on the regular, having at least one jacket for every season of the year. As time has been passing by, the number of jackets sold yearly has been only increasing, making them an indispensable clothing piece among people regardless of sex or age. To illustrate, in a report carried out by Statista, in 2022 the revenue received from the jacket segment of the clothing market on a global level amounts to more than 100 million USD. If we break down those numbers into categories, we’ll get around 14 million USD profit made by selling childrens’ jackets, an approximate income of 50 million USD from the sale of men’s jackets, and little more than 50,5 million USD from the women’s jacket segment.
Now that you’re acquainted with the jacket segment of the 1.55 trillion USD worthed apparel market, it’s time to focus on searching for a supplier that’ll help you in contributing to those numbers and making a revenue worth the effort invested. While it’s easy to dress your shop windows with fashion products, it can be significantly hard to track down reliable suppliers that you can purchase those clothes from. When looking into potential wholesalers, the main thing one should do is make as many inquiries as possible related to anything that might concern your business relationship with that supplier. However, if things don’t go as planned, we offer you a backup plan by providing you with authentic wholesale clothing suppliers for you to make your selection.
Location: Europe & USA
Our collection of suppliers that sell wholesale designer jackets begins with BrandsGateway, one of the world’s leading B2B apparel marketplaces. Having storehouses across two continents, this wholesaler gives prospective clients the opportunity to purchase impeccable luxury clothing pieces from any warehouse closest to their location. The company always keeps up with the latest fashion trends and styles, thus, offering customers to choose from an abundance of superior quality products including a variety of jackets from a number of acclaimed fashion designers.
- Outstanding collections of jackets from well-known brands including Dolce & Gabbana, Loro Piana Tessuto, Love Moschino, and more;
- Customers can pick out sleeveless, short, cropped, knee-long, leather, and silk jackets as well as trench coats and blazers;
- New assortments are available every week;
- All products come with 100% authenticity assurance;
- The minimum order quantity (MOQ) adds up to €1000/$1200, a number which customers can reach effortlessly;
- Clients can easily submit their orders online by creating an account at no cost;
- Purchasing items can be carried out through the pick and mix design option;
- With every order submitted on your website you can earn up to 250%;
- The supplier ships worldwide through verified carriers such as DHL, FedEx, and UPS;
- Convenient return and refund policies that permit clients to return orders in the event of damaged items or wrongly shipped merchandise;
- Products can be sent back within 7 days starting from the day the packages were delivered at the customer’s address;
- For those who wish to quicken up the delivery process, this supplier offers shipping starting at €15/$17;
- Superb customer support available to answer any inquiries and help resolve any issues clients may stumble upon;
The list goes on with Fire Label, a UK wholesale supplier established in 2009 in the town of Pershore. The company’s categories consist of a variety of apparel items such as shirts, polos, trousers, including sweatshirts, hoodies, and jackets.
- This wholesaler offers jackets for men, women, and children of all ages;
- The styles of jackets available for purchase include waterproof, padded, and softshell jackets;
- All warehouses are located in the UK;
- Shipping times depend on the location of the customers, thus, delivery can take anywhere from 3 to 10 days;
- A tracking number will be sent by email or text after the completion of the payment;
- If customers wish to return items, they need to get in touch with the company’s customer service team within 48 hours after the order has been received in order for them to look into the request and provide appropriate compensation;
- Refunds take around 5 days to be processed.
Steal Deal Inc.
Steal Deal Inc. is yet another supplier that sells jackets wholesale. Located in sunny Los Angeles, the company was founded by siblings Michael and Ebby Davood and has been offering wholesale services since late 2002.
- Denim, varsity, track, and windbreaker jackets with or without hoodies for both men and women;
- Every clothing item is shipped from warehouses situated in Los Angeles;
- The main shipping carrier used by this supplier is FedEx Ground;
- For shipping within the USA, it can take 4-5 days for packages to be delivered to customers located on the East Coast and 3-4 days for those ordering from the West Coast;
- All items are pre-packed in parcels containing at least 6 pieces which consist of all sizes available for a certain product;
- Their return policy states that in case a product that is being returned it’s not in the original packaging, customers will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
Manuela Conti is an Italian supplier of wholesale designer jackets providing clients exclusively with women’s apparel. Founded in the small city of Martina Franca situated in the province of Taranto, Italy, the company offers fashion pieces designed and created by Italian manufacturers.
- Products include cabans, wool and trench coats, double-breasted, cotton-denim, and viscose jackets;
- This supplier requires 1-2 days to process the order and another 24-72 hours to deliver it to the customers;
- Packages are shipped through Italian-based courier MBE;
- Payments can be made via PayPal or credit card;
- Clients can ask for additional information or submit a complaint by using the company’s email address or telephone number both of which can be found on their website.
27 August Apparel Inc.
17 August Apparel Inc. is another LA-based wholesaler for jackets that’s been supplying store owners with merchandise starting from 2011.
- Access to products is allowed only after completing a registration form on the company’s website;
- Delivery is possible within the USA and outside the country by using the DHL Worldwide Express shipping carrier;
- Nevertheless, in certain situations international orders can take 3 months to be delivered to the customer;
- Another significant downside is the fact that items’ images may contain errors regarding size, color, and other relevant product descriptions;
- In the event of faulty products, clients are expected to send the supplier a photo of the item before going further with the refund process;
- The only type of compensation this wholesaler offers is store credit.
One Direction Clothing Ltd
Location: UK and USA
One Direction Clothing Ltd has offices in Los Angeles and East London. They offer jackets from brands specializing in a couple of styles: 20s and 70s clothing including pin-up and retro styles as well as bolder fashion trends such as Goth and Punk styles.
- This wholesale supplier offers men’s, women’s, and unisex jackets as well as other apparel pieces;
- Potential clients can take a look at the catalogs only by creating an online account;
- Orders placed before 1 PM will be processed the same day;
- Shipments within the UK are carried out with UKmail or DPD, while those dispatched to the rest of the world are delivered through DHL;
- On specific occasions, products can also be delivered on Saturdays for an additional fee;
- The company allows for defective products to be sent back;
- On the downside, they do have a lack of brand diversity, offering customers only two clothing brands to choose from.
The wholesale clothing supplier Alanic has its roots in Beverly Hills, California, and offers a range of apparel items, including jackets, for men, women, and children.
- Types of jackets available for purchase: leather, printed, quilted, faux fur, softshell, and ski jackets;
- The supplier also offers custom-made clothing;
- Products are delivered through the Australia Post E-parcel;
- International orders are shipped either with DHL Express or Express Courier International;
- Delivery time can last anywhere from 5 to 10 business days;
- For additional costs, clients can opt for urgent delivery service;
- All products can be returned within 14 days of receiving the package with the exception of discounted and customized garments.
Last but not least is the wholesaler Whispering Smith founded in 1967 with headquarters in Manchester, England.
- Customers can purchase the following kinds of jackets: faux fur, faux wool, funnel neck, parka, padded, sherpa jackets;
- Orders within the UK are delivered the next working day, while those outside the country can take up to 5 days;
- One disadvantage of this company is the fact that they don’t deliver to all European countries;
- In the event of faulty goods, customers must provide evidence in form of photos and products must be sent back in their original packaging;
- Domestic packages need to be received back within 7 days after the supplier has approved the return, while international orders are expected to be sent back within 10 days;
- All returns take at least two weeks to be processed once the items have arrived back to the warehouse.
To sum things up
With jackets becoming a vital piece of clothing and one of the most commonly purchased apparel items, entrepreneurs everywhere proclaimed this product as an essential garment in their stores’ collections. With the purpose of being able to offer customers the opportunity to buy a jacket any time they enter their stores, shop owners have turned to wholesalers for help. If you also find yourself needing a fully stocked inventory of jackets, you’ll probably have to start approaching them as well. During your search, you’ll stumble upon thousands of suppliers of wholesale designer jackets, not all of which will comply with your requirements. However, since it’s the success of your store that’s on the line, you’ll have to learn what to look for when pursuing them and how to avoid making common mistakes in bulk sourcing. It’s important to steer clear of unverified suppliers and acquire skills in picking out acclaimed wholesalers. Therefore, it’s crucial to have an honest conversation with any company offering wholesale services. Don’t be shy to ask questions and never leave any misunderstandings unresolved. Alternatively, you can always take into account our carefully picked out suggestions and start making profits in no time.
- Wholesale dresses suppliers;
- Wholesale designer shoe vendors;
- Wholesale designer boots suppliers;
- Wholesale sneakers suppliers.
About the Author
Proud bookworm, passionate content writer and devoted Arctic Monkeys fan. Always in the mood for travel and sightseeing.