60+ TikTok Bios to Uplift Your Dropshipping Business
- What should I write in my TikTok bio?
- What is a good bio for TikTok?
- TikTok bio examples
- To give an outline
TikTok is no longer just a regular social media app offering your typical internet entertainment. It has now become a powerful tool you can use to your dropshipping fashion store’s advantage to engage with customers and keep up with dropshipping trends and millennial purchasing trends. With its particularly large social network of currently over 700 million users, as shared by Statista, the platform is often consulted by people as it has been noticed to frequently be the birthplace of numerous fashion trends and fads.
Find more statistics at Statista
Despite the usual TikTok advertising tips and tricks, a vital part of building a successful TikTok community is your TikTok bio. Why do you wonder? Well, the bio is among the first things customers will see when opening your account and most likely build on it their expectations of your store.
Therefore, we’ve put together a bunch of TikTok bio examples as well as a short TikTok bio writing guide to land you a hand in creating a thriving TikTok audience.
Recommended reading: TikTok ad examples for dropshipping
What should I write in my TikTok bio?
Before we get into the TikTok bio examples, here are a few things to take note of when creating the bio for your dropshipping store’s account.
Choose short yet eye-catching wording
With only 80 characters at your disposal, when building your bio, you have to choose your words wisely. Without the luxury to write long descriptive sentences, you have to keep your bio to the point while still making it engaging and interactive. Think about what’s the message you want to get across and try to put it together in a fun way, using all kinds of figures of speech as well as emojis.
If you’re dropshipping with BrandsGateway, as an example, your TikTok bio should be written in a way that conveys that you’re selling branded fashion products and sticking only to the most important features of your dropshipping store.
Insert a clickable URL
Including a link of your fashion dropshipping store in your bio makes it so much easier for customers to land on your website. Moreover, in this way, you’ll be boosting online store traffic without putting in any kind of effort. Just copy and paste your link and let visitors navigate their way to your online boutique.
Add a CTA button
Despite a well-put-together description and a website link, a persuasive CTA (call-to-action) button is another must-have element you should insert in your TikTok bio. This will allow you to make customers take certain actions and redirect them to different locations, such as product pages or other social media accounts.
For example, as a dropshipper who’s supplied by BrandsGateway, one possibility would be to redirect visitors to your wide-range product category page consisting of luxury fashion brands and goods. In that way, you have a great chance of converting TikTik followers into regular customers and expanding your network further and further.
What is a good bio for TikTok?
Finally, to give you an idea of how TikTok bio descriptions should be structured, we present you a list of over 60 different TikTok bio types depending on what you want to communicate to your customers.
Informational TikTok bios
Whether you’re planning a sale, wish to announce new clothing arrivals, or have in mind a giveaway planned with your supplier, for example, BrandsGateway, informing your customers about such novelties via TikTok is one of the most efficient ways to get the message across as fast as possible. Here are a few options about informational phrases you can include in your TikTok bio.
- Seasonal sales are now in motion.🛒📣🚨
- Ready, set, win a giveaway! Enter the contest here 👇!
- Discount code _____ for __ % available now! 💥🤯
- Selling excellence at low prices. Discounts are up for grabs.
- Great deals coming your way. Stay tuned. 🤩
- Our new collection is available now!🥳
- New products have launched! Check them out at ____ (link/CTA).
- Trendiest fashion staple pieces for autumn 2022. Link below👇.
- Latest contemporary clothing items are in store. Shop now!🛍️
- _____ (product name) is once again in stock. Make a purchase today.
Motivational TikTok bios
There’s no better way to strengthen the relationship with your customers than with a few words bursting with pure motivation and inspiration. If you’d rather skip on the motivational quotes and choose to use a more simple yet still encouraging wording, try the following expressions.
- Born to live up to your shopping expectations.
- Let’s crush this week by staying sleek.
- Wear it with confidence. 💯🌟
- Dress for success.😘
- Here to make you look like the real fashion guru you already are.🥰
- Ready to embrace your inner fashion self? Say no more. You ask, we deliver.
- Let every single outfit leave a fashion statement.
- Dress like today is your last day on Earth.
- Don’t overthink. You like it? Wear it!✨
- Be your one fashion muse. 💫😌
Funny TikTok bios
Humor is a universal language that everyone can understand and relate to. Making use of it in fashion-related situations, particularly when promoting your online clothing store on social media, can be a huge benefit as humor is often what helps customers create a positive image about your dropshipping boutique and eventually become frequent consumers. So, look through the funny TikTok bios we’ve collected, and feel free to use them.
- Shopping is our kind of gym time.
- When in doubt, shop your way out.🛒🛍️
- Do I need this? No. Will I still buy it? Absolutely.😁
- The quickest way to a woman’s heart is by taking her shopping.
- We make our fashionistas’ dreams come true.🥰
- Shopping makes our hearts skip a beat.💗
- Let us be your shopping heaven on Earth.🤩✨
- Life goes way too quickly to waste it on dull clothes.
- Open to all holders of a degree in professional shopping.
- There’s no such thing as being overdressed. Go big or go home. Simple as that. 👀😘
Descriptive TikTok bios
Make customers familiar with your fashion store by providing them with details regarding the start of your own business as well as about your store’s offerings. For instance, with BrandsGateway as your supplier, you could let consumers know about the branded clothing pieces they can shop from your store by emphasizing their quality, design, styles, and clothing categories.
- Spreading good vibes since ____ (year of establishment).✨
- Authentic luxury clothing store based in ____ (place of establishment).
- Supplying fashion fanatics worldwide with contemporary clothing items.
- Dressing you with the finest men’s/women’s/children’s apparel pieces.
- Dedicated to designing top-quality garments.👌💫
- Global brand of first-rate fashion staples.🌍🌟
- Helping you find your style by offering you more than X brands.
- Cultured apparel brand dedicated to all fashion enthusiasts.🔥
- We’re the fashion community of your dreams.😍
- Here to provide you with everyday/business casual/smart casual/ semi-formal/black tie/ every occasion high-quality clothing wear.
‘Customer interaction’ TikTok bios
In order to maintain a constant connection with your customers, it’s essential to interact with them. One way to do this is by promoting a community of interest, showing sincere curiosity about their shopping experience, and encouraging them to tag you in their TikTok posts.
- Don’t hesitate to tag us.😉
- Share your look with _____ (hashtag).😊📢
- Use _____ (hashtag) and become a part of our fashion community.
- We’re eager to see your outfit combinations. Tag _____ (hashtag).
- Get a chance to be featured by using _____ (hashtag).🙌
- Show us your favorite stylish combos with _____ (hashtag).
- Mention us in your next video and we’ll make sure to repost you.
- Follow us and join our circle of fashionistas.🥰
- Excited to make you a member of our family. 🤩
- Let us know about your shopping experience with us.
Quote TikTok bios
Incorporating well-known fashion quotes in your TikTok bio is another way to build an emotional connection with customers. Having this into account, switch up your bios once in a while and implement a quote your customers will find interesting and may even start living by.
- “People will stare. Make it worth their while.” — Harry Winston
- “What you wear is how you present yourself to the world.” — Miuccia Prada
- “Clothes are like a good meal, a good movie, great pieces of music.” — Michael Kors
- “No decision should be made on an empty shopping bag.” — Donita K. Paul
- “Fashions fade, style is eternal.” — Yves Saint Laurent
- “Fashion is the armor to survive the reality of everyday life.” – Bill Cunningham
- “Dressing Well Is A Form Of Good Manners” — Tom Ford
- “The joy of dressing is an art.” — John Galliano
- “You can have anything you want in life, if you dress for it.” — Edith Head
- “Florals? For Spring? Groundbreaking.” — Miranda Priestly, The Devil Wears Prada
- “Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed.” — Elle Woods, Legally Blonde
- “Fashion is like eating; You shouldn’t stick to the same menu.” — Kenzo Takada
- “You can see and feel everything in clothes.” — Diana Vreeland
- “Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.” — Rachel Zoe
- “I don’t do fashion. I am fashion.” — Coco Chanel
TikTok bio examples
Bershka’s TikTok bio is a good example to be led by. Their description is short, straight to the point, and most importantly, inviting. Additionally, to give it a little pop, they’ve included emojis as well as a CTA that leads to their website.
Matchesfashion has a similarly structured TikTok bio, with the description focusing on explaining the store’s vision and goal. Their bio is also accompanied with a CTA that directs customers to their main website.
The Nordstrom TikTok profile has a bio that includes a customer interaction description with a hashtag and emoji. On top of that, just like the previous two examples, there’s a CTA button to their TikTok shop.
To give an outline
TikTok has become a platform capable of helping you promote your clothing business to a whole different level. Thanks to the tools the app offers you, you can provide viewers with entertaining videos, which at the same time will awaken visitors’ interest in your dropshipping store and encourage them in making a purchase. However, in order to use TikTok as an advertising instrument, the TikTok bio plays a major role in attracting the right type of audience. Having our bio examples and writing tips at the reach of your hand, you’re on the right track to capturing more followers.