Best Instagram Captions for Business to Use in 2022
- Why are Instagram captions important?
- What types of captions should I use?
- Final thoughts
It’s no secret that Instagram has become the newest ‘must try out’ business tool. The number of people using the app for work purposes has been increasing persistently, hence, transforming the ‘Gram’ into a globally popular social network used for both pleasure and business. To illustrate, if you are an owner of or have the ambition to start a brick-and-mortar, a click-and-mortar business, or an online boutique, you can experience great benefits from the platform as it has proved to be an outstanding app for advertising fashion products and increasing brand awareness and web traffic. Moreover, in December of last year, the social app announced that up to 90% of all users follow at least one business account, therefore, making it so much easier to connect with existing customers and expand the store’s audience.
Instagram offers various features such as Instagram stories, videos, reels, and lives, but out of all, posts are probably the most preferred type of content, used both by regular users and influencers, the latter of which often use them to create Instagram shoutouts. Although they’re easy to navigate, many beginners aren’t aware of the amount of work invested in a successful post. If you’re willing to take full advantage of them, it’s of key importance to learn your way around creating a bomb post.
The first step would be coming up with attention-grabbing descriptions also known as Instagram captions. With a limitation of 2,200 characters, a caption doesn’t consist of text only but a mix of engaging sentences, carefully selected emojis, and relevant hashtags. This is a killer combination that with a little effort can easily grow your following base and even get your posts to end up on the Instagram Explore Page, thus, making your account visible to a larger audience. That being said, no Instagram post is complete without a nicely composed caption.
Why are Instagram captions important?
Sure, images are irreplaceable visual aid customers rely on most of the time, however, captions bring their own assets as well that significantly increase the chances of your posts attracting more clients. This is why Instagram captions shouldn’t be taken for granted.
They provide followers with an insight
Sometimes photos don’t provide customers with enough context which is why, as a business owner, it’s important to embrace captions. Whether it’s about product descriptions, contest details, or sales promotions, don’t hesitate to add a short descriptive text as it might help your customers get a clearer understanding of the purpose of your post. What does the photo refer to? What’s the message behind the post? These are questions that only captions can provide an answer to.
To give you an idea, if you’re a business owner of a fashion dropshipping store that has BrandsGateway as its dropshipping supplier, for instance, you could incorporate a caption in your Instagram post to make it easier for customers to understand the intention of the post. For example, when it comes to sales, in agreement with BrandsGateway, you can provide followers with special occasion sales no one could resist. The best way to avoid ambiguity and therefore avoid customers missing out on great deals is to use loud sales captions such as the ones you’ll come across later in order to secure successful sales.
They can include extra valuable information
As much as images can be expressive and illustrative, they do have certain limitations which, luckily, can be fulfilled by putting together a detailed text. For instance, Instagram captions can be incredibly instructive and provide your followers with crucial information which they can’t always obtain through the photo alone.
To illustrate, as an online boutique owner who works with BrandsGateway, you can easily take advantage of Instagram to notify your customers about the most recent trendy fashion pieces BrandsGateway has supplied you with. Putting up a picture of the clothes and accessories alone won’t necessarily attract their attention. However, writing down a few sentences about the latest garments available in your store will certainly provide your audience with extra useful information.
They can increase audience engagement
There’s no doubt that images can effortlessly lure your potential customers in, but they don’t do much when it comes to engaging with them. Besides using captions to share information and provide context, they also present a great way to introduce your business. Regardless of whether you’re running a dropshipping, brick-and-mortar, or online store, ask your followers questions, make announcements, and keep them posted about any exciting news regarding your store.
To be more specific, as a dropshipper collaborating with BrandsGateway, you can turn Instagram to good use by including thrilling announcements concerning, for instance, the previously mentioned sales promotions and new brands introduction. By cooperating with BrandsGateway, you can make this news a reality, pulling their crowd even closer. Moreover, you can also make great use of personalized captions similar to those presented below. This will not only create a great buzz but will also improve your followers’ engagement and make them feel important.
What types of captions should I use?
Depending on the purpose of your post, you’ll have to select from a huge variety of captions. To give an example, if your supplier has offered to supply your store with a new clothing brand, you should use a caption that’ll help you introduce and promote that brand. The same applies to anything else you’re planning to publish. The Instagram captions are here to assist you in getting your posts noticed and making your audience pay attention to your store. We’ve put forward a couple of categories with the best captions for your business account that’ll serve you as a priceless forte in the process of further developing your store’s image.
When you’re a dropshipping or online store owner who works closely with a clothing supplier such as BrandsGateway, giveaways can be a great solution for getting rid of some items that aren’t selling. But before going ahead and hosting a giveaway, you should always run the idea by your supplier. In the event the supplier gives you the green light, you’ll need to come up with a starter phrase that’ll capture your customers’ attention before continuing to explain the terms for entering the contest. Your best options include asking a rhetorical question, or a short explanation of the reason behind your generous offer. Check out the following captions to get an idea of how to bring up the giveaway.
- The best things in life are giveaways!
- Who doesn’t like winning prizes?
- We show that we care by giving you a free spare.
- An epic fashion giveaway it’s on your way.
- Are you in for a surprise?
- A giveaway is our way to say we love you!
- Save the date. It’s giveaway time!
- It’s time to awaken your competitive spirit.
- Sharing is caring!
- Celebrating x years of success with a chance to win a gift!
- Honoring your loyalty with a huge giveaway!
- Ready, set, win a giveaway!
- Competing is fun. Winning is even better!
- A perfect way to start your day. Sign up for a giveaway!
- What’s a better way to celebrate the holiday season than with a giveaway?
- As much as you’re loyal to us, we’re loyal to you too! Enter our giveaway now!
Sale announcement captions
In case you and your supplier have decided it’s time to treat your clients to a good sale, you’ll have to make sure that you’ve found a way to awaken your customers’ excitement. Creative and thoroughly planned sale announcements offer greater chances of boosting your sales than those made last minute. So, the minute your supplier is down for organizing a sales surprise, make your clients ardently anticipate the sales period by presenting it with an Instagram post accompanied with a captivating caption like the ones below.
- Who could resist a good bargain?
- Buy one get one for free!
- No, you’re not dreaming. The discounts are real!
- We live by the description ‘budget-friendly store’!
- Are you ready to make some big savings?
- Join our bargain hunting now!
- We’re here to make shopping fun and affordable!
- Don’t miss out on a shopping spree full of discounts!
- The sale of the season is finally here!
- Treat yourself to your favorite clothing piece. You know you deserve it!
- The countdown to our Christmas/New Year/ Thanksgiving/ Black Friday sale has begun!
- We offer you pocket-friendly retail therapy like no other store!
- Shop til you drop without feeling an inch of guilt!
- Check out our unbelievable discounts. Your wallet will thank you.
- It’s saving time!
- We present to you the largest fashion sale of the season!
- First come, first served. Make sure to get a head start on our sales!
- Great sales for even greater customers.
- Sale alert!
- The deal of your dreams is here!
- It’s time to stock up with our latest discounts!
- Searching for good deals? Luckily, you don’t have to look far.
- Keep calm cause our sales are the bomb.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like sale season!
- Selling excellence at low fares.
- The only thing better than chocolate is a generous discount.
According to the Inc. magazine, humor can contribute to creating a lasting relationship between your business and customers to a great extent. Humor is often considered to be relatable, thus, making it a powerful marketing tool that, as claimed by Compare Media, business owners can use to understand their clients’ values and perspectives. That being the case, your fashion store will certainly benefit from some innocent wit. A laughter or two regarding fashion styles and dilemmas can easily turn your followers into loyal customers. So, make an effort to implement funny captions once in a while and see how your audience will respond to them. You’re free to browse through the ones we’ve come up with and use them in your next post.
- “I have nothing to wear!” – Me, yelling at my fully stocked closet every single day.
- Stop working so hard. Give yourself a well-deserved shopping break.
- You can never buy enough ___ (the name of the product).
- When you’ve submitted your order 3 seconds ago and are already checking the delivery status.
- Those butterflies you get in your stomach when your package arrives at your doorstep. Who can relate?
- There’s one word that’s music to my ears: discount.
- Life is way too short to waste it on making shopping decisions. Just buy it all.
What better way to connect with your audience than through a quote you both live by? Smart Bird Social states that quotes make your business more visible and awaken a larger awareness among your customers all while getting your store’s message across. With that in mind, by using quotes to accompany your Instagram posts your fashion store has great odds of gaining wider recognition. Try to mix up your quotes by incorporating both funny sayings regarding fashion and inspirational business expressions that’ll instantaneously make your clients relate to your store.
- “Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.” ‒ Anonymous
- “Take all your problems and rip ’em apart. Carry them off in a shopping cart.” ‒ The White Stripes
- “If a man doesn’t fit, you can’t exchange him seven days later for a gorgeous cashmere sweater.” ‒ Rebecca Bloomwood, Confessions of a Shopaholic
- “Get in, loser. We‘re going shopping.“ ‒ Regina George, Mean Girls
- “Because when I shop, the world gets better.” ‒ Rebecca Bloomwood, Confessions of a Shopaholic
- “I may be a beginner at some things, but I’ve got a black belt in shopping.” ‒ Phyllis Nefler, Troop Beverly Hills
- “No decision should be made on an empty shopping bag.” ‒ Donita K. Paul
- “Always deliver more than expected.” ‒ Larry Page
- “To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.” ‒ Don Alden Adams
- “When you help others feel important, you help yourself feel important too.” – David J. Schwartz
- “Every company’s greatest assets are its customers because without customers there is no company.” ‒ Michael LeBoeuf
- “It’s not about ideas, it’s about making ideas happen.” – Scott Belsky
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” – Audrey Hepburn
Don’t refrain from sharing personal facts about you or your clothing business. If you’re truly invested in creating a bond with your customers, know that there’s nothing that’ll make you come across as more authentic and trustworthy than delivering information that’ll allow your audience to become more familiar with your company. Additionally, don’t be afraid to show genuine interest in your customers’ opinions and to get to know them as well. Use the following personalized captions as introductions to sharing personal stories and initiating conversations.
- X fun facts about our store.
- Why do we enjoy doing what we do?
- Today, we take you behind the scenes. Join us!
- Interested in hearing the story of how we started our business? Then, keep on reading.
- How did we come up with our store’s name?
- What would you like to see in our next collection? Share your opinions in the comments.
- Allow us to introduce ourselves. We are ____, the owners of _____ and would love to get to know each other better.
- The 2nd of January is National Motivation and Inspiration Day! What inspires me the most is ____. What’re your inspirations? Feel free to share them in the comment section below!
- It’s testimonial time! Here are some of your reviews we enjoyed reading and looking forward to more of them in the future.
- Our favorite garments from the new collection are _____. What’re yours?
Having accumulated an astonishing 2 billion active users worldwide, Instagram has proven to be an app worth getting hyped up for because it allows entrepreneurs to reach out to such an astoundingly wide audience. The social network, whose worth as of 2022 is estimated to have passed 100 billion USD, offers business owners to make the most of the benefits it provides such as using the app as an advertising platform. Instagram posts are by far most commonly used for getting one’s product out there and for spreading the word about the newest item on the market, especially when it comes to clothing and accessories. In order to increase the chances of getting noticed, posts are frequently accompanied by Instagram captions which often go hand-in-hand with photos. While one offers visual effects, the other takes care of transmitting the full message. What your Instagram caption should sound like depends on what you’re trying to convey to your audience. To help you out find the right caption for your post, we’ve gathered a bunch of excellent phrases that we hope will be of great assistance to your business and elevate your boutique and products with great success.
About the Author
Proud bookworm, passionate content writer and devoted Arctic Monkeys fan. Always in the mood for travel and sightseeing.